Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Acceptable use of gold

Pheonix1785 - - Questions & Answers

Vetinary is the best character in TPs Disc word. Aside from Death obvs...

• Navy Battles

Hows it going peoples? I'm at war with a country and they have a stack of naval units on the move. I have engaged my naval units, which I know are fast enough to keep up with the moving enemy. My question is will my naval forces fire and move to keep the engaged enemy within range or will it let them slip away? Cheers

• Hi everyone, I understand about using doctrines to your advantage and all but I'm really struggling with Western doctrines "favouring airborne infantry" they suck. I mean its great that they can attack using a helicopter on their initial run but by god imagine using them as your sole territory grabbing mechanism. Anyone used them extensively? They aren't a patch on European's doctrine with Mech infantry/Anti tank/Strike Fighter combo. Not a dent! Another question I have is do you research wide o…

• Attack modifiers

That's what I thought but I wasn't 100% certain. Cheers!

• Attack modifiers

How does the attack modifiers affect artillery? If I have a towed artillery in a city for example will it deal +25% if attacking enemy troops within range that are based in mountain terrain? I'm assuming not but thought id ask Cheers

• Rogue State Pain

Pheonix1785 - - General Discussion

Hi everyone, I just wanted to have a whinge about players who leave cities to fall into Rogue Nation states. Why? Just why!? I have to bring back troops form the front line to mop up alliance members poor strategy. I should've realised my alliance members were a few spanners short in their tool box when one tried to capture provinces using special forces and a tank. I mean they went back and forth over 3 provinces over a 2 day period. Whilst it was amusing at the time its not funny now when my u…

• Troop speed bug

Pheonix1785 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Ahaaah Got it, conquered territory allows full speed - so why is speed affected by ownership of territory? And why does it revert to jungle speed and not say mountain speed etc...

• Troop speed bug

Pheonix1785 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi, Im playing as Indonesia in gameID=4097792 and have a mechanised infantry unit about to capture enemy territory in Mokai and it states the speed of my unit as 0.92 which would be correct if the terrain were jungle territory or freezing but it is in open ground hence the speed of my units should be 1.4. It probably won't affect my game too much but for someone with less experience it might do. Are my units actually travelling at 1.4 and the unit info panel is just depicting 0.92 by mistake per…