Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Germanico: “LIVE! check it out ” ....... that was fast

• Quote from Germanico: “IMPORTANT: Hold your RP until tomorrow! we are releasing a map tomorrow called EUROPE 1990 for up to 20 players featuring these nations: * - Albania - Algeria (playable) - Austria (playable) - Belgium - Bulgaria - Canada - Czechoslovakia (playable) - Denmark - East Germany (player) - Finland - France (playable) - Greece (playable) - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy (playable) - Morocco - Netherlands - Norway (playable) - Poland (playable) - Portugal - Romania (playable)…

• CoN: 1990s RP (Teaser)

dragoljub M. - - Concluded Roleplays

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…11e4b410897cc2a9457f3c80cis this what madness looks like?

• an easy way of defending yourself against stealth bombers is to rush radars with stealth detection, its a bit annoying to do it, but Theater defense systems and radars mix well though, radars wont be needed if the person gets the day 26 TDS research

• Electronic Warfare!

dragoljub M. - - Suggestions

Quote from abradyson1: “they'd disable ALL radars within their jamming range, but that would be OP ” no offense, but that basically ruins the point of radars.... it is realistic-ish though

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

Quote from Romulus: “Draza, please go to hell and stop sabotaging my forum threads! -T ” nah

• CONFLICT COALITIONS

Quote from Oceanhawk: “Whenever I read "Second favourite to CoW" I just read that you cant handle strategy or tactics.. and would rather play CoW ” thats trumpster, what do you expect? an tactic expert?