Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Gen ROMTOR: “2-Delete Discord. ” lmao

• Quote from Hakville: “Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “In a nutshell, a Tanker unit would be capable of refueling other aircraft in midair, so they can stay airborne for longer periods of time. There would be about 3, but maybe 4 levels. With each level researched, the number of planes that each Tanker can refuel would increase, and the amount that the planes would get refueled would also increase. They would have hardly any attack or defense stats against any armor class. To make it fair, they coul…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Go back and look at posts #16 and #17 in this thread - Then notice everything after those two short, simple, on-topic posts has been kicked off by people other than me. Your complaint would have more weight if it was aimed the instigators instead of the person who responded to them. ” Still searching for your post that actually contributes to the thread. Quote from KFGauss: “Neither of these two points is what you wrote in your initial rant (post #27) - Are you going to chan…

• Quote from Hakville: “an insurgent in a city gets a defense bonus and entrenchment, that's probably what's surprising. i do the math mostly in my head on just about every engagement (if i have scout), the effect of RNG is minimal. ” Not that RNG. At each combat unit's strength of stack is multiplied by RNG modifier (between 30% and 150%) what affects on hp that enemy loose. I also asked on discord and they sent me probability graph. image.png

• I find it unnecessary that you analyzed every post in the thread. It looks like you're trying to prove everyone wrong and that they have to follow imaginary rules. Let people talk, this is a forum, not (write the name of the place where such rules exist).

• Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “My unit suggestion is a “Tanker” aircraft that can refuel a up to a certain amount of air units in midair. It could have 3-4 levels. ” Would you want it to be the same as or different from the refueling tankers others have suggested? ” Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “My unit suggestion is a “Tanker” aircraft that can refuel a up to a certain amo…

• Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “My unit suggestion is a “Tanker” aircraft that can refuel a up to a certain amount of air units in midair. It could have 3-4 levels. ” It doesn't make a sense. If tanker is must have to use airforce, it can't be only elite unit. It has to be regular unit. But, if it's unit which can just extend patrol time, you had to explain unit's mechanics better. ” Why would it have to be a regular unit? ” You have not explaine…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hakville: “you do this to every thread,you're not actually discussing the topic /subject. ” Quote from Mother Hen: “IKR, theres only one thread about a petition against closing the forum. So KFG just go away. ” Let's keep our facts straight shall we? - If you want to be picky about it (and I wouldn't argue) a so-called "petition" thread would be full of yes or no votes. - However, this thread contains a litany of posts (numbers 2, 3, 5, 6 (I especially like #6), 9…

• Where I can find exact description of RNG mechanics in combat? There is nothing about it on wiki nor on this forum.

• Rare Materials

Tzztzttztz - - General Discussion

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Mother Hen: “sure thats accurate? rm production is usually lower ” You are encouraged to make a new resources calculator. I'm up for ez fight. specially with someone who doesn't read what i said.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…469214d498be38e280c888bb4 ” What about flashpoint map? I noticed that there also exists x2/3 multiplier for AI homeland cities like in BG USA.

• Rare Materials

Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from playbabe: “so your first swing is “owo i think u wrong” ? then i have to respond with well documented reason why im correct? can you like… get on my level first? ” what’s ur in game rank im 63 ” Don't care + didn't ask. Rank is not valid argument.

• Quote from Aeroforce Pilot: “My unit suggestion is a “Tanker” aircraft that can refuel a up to a certain amount of air units in midair. It could have 3-4 levels. ” It doesn't make a sense. If tanker is must have to use airforce, it can't be only elite unit. It has to be regular unit. But, if it's unit which can just extend patrol time, you had to explain unit's mechanics better.

• Rare Materials

Rare materials have the lowest production rate what is undeniable fact and I don't need resource calculator to realize that.

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from PresidentKayneW: “Quote from Tifo_14: “So Mr. Johnsen, how do you plan on building new infantry units once your starting ones get destroyed? ” You dont; needing to replace the starting infantry is for rookies. Just carpet bomb your opponents with an airforce until you get nukes. Problem solved. ” It is also widely popular to use NG instead of Infantry as your city-conquering unit. If you do this, you won't have to build as many Army Bases. ” Better to save up for …

• Clever players would attack your cities with artillery, protected by AA, so your Ntl. guard units will be instantly defeated if you just leave them in the city. In the other hand, if you start attacking with natl. guard ... (you said it yourself - defense unit). I will not discuss the National Guard further, as there is a thread on that topic.

• Who wants to use the elite version of the weakest unit in the whole game?

• What is this?

Tzztzttztz - - Questions & Answers

Maybe it's complex shield, but I am not sure cos I haven't played rising tides on mobile before.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Stunned, yet not surprised. @KFGauss I don't think you're getting it, Discord, Youtube and Reddit ARE the replacements for the forum I'm sad the Big G couldn't make one more appearance to be the one saying this. Discord sucks, too many idiot kids Youtube, bwha-ha-ha-ha, I got one word, Mellodias, ... bwha-ha-ha-ha reddit, a cesspool ” I'm aware. I'm hoping that Discord can be configured to include BOTH a farm in the country where the idiot kids a…

• CON Wiki

Tzztzttztz - - Questions & Answers

If you are reading this, move mouse HERE and scroll up until you see CoN wiki manual. Click it. You can also google CON wiki.

• Rare Materials

Quote from jtdevereaux: “No they have Not… I’ve played this game long enough to notice the difference… they have secretly made it a Priority to have Rare Materials over the others now…. It’s a game and money changer. Y’all are Just not “Smart” enough to have caught it it Yet…. ” What devs should live on and why they shouldn't make money on something that they have been developing for years and providing us with entertainment. If you don't like the model make your own game and we'll see if it wil…