Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best elite unit

Marcellus - - General Discussion

I really think aip subs are the best especially in regular games. For example I was Pakistan and I ended up in a war with Myanmar and Thailand that were much more active than me and focused on rail guns, cruisers while I did mrl and aip subs those rail guns of there ended up doing nothing to me while I had 3 aip subs level 2 and ended up sinking 7 cruisers plus a few destroyes and frigates without taking a single hit. Rail guns would not have saved my coast from those ships and their rail guns e…

• Season 10 is Out!

Marcellus - - News and Updates

From what I understand it is all new games starting after the update

• You know every place has its advantages and disadvantages depending on what you are trying to do. But one of my top places is Romania for a number of reasons: First it is very easy to defend as your cities are close which mean more troops for expanding. Second only a few naval ports that are close together makes it easy to defend with ships Third you are not one of the “Major” countries so you are not set as a target so you can have plenty of time to develop and avoid the main fights in Europe. …

• Another thing I have noticed in all my games where I used the elite frigate with helicopters. I have gunships and helicopters officer with the frigates for a great early game which is a lot of fun. But every time I fly my helicopter gunships and officer off the officer will separate from the gunships. Testing to see if this happens as well with other kinds of helicopters as well

• Oh yeah I have seen a few guys play chad with helicopters, asf and Artillery stack man they are so hard to get at and kill once they get developed

• Ok from what I have found about these planes is it makes golders way more powerful and aircraft useless. For example my allies had about 10 planes each with multiple airbase in the area just in case if an airbase taken, and our enemies demolished all the air fields and air bases in the entire area resulting all the planes crashing and getting destroyed. This was kinda frustrating to see for a for myself as a little well timed gold use destroys everything.

• 6687 highest points for me in a rising tides

• h e l p p l e a s e

Marcellus - - Bug Reports & Issues

Yeah it’s going around right no probably for everyone. As of now a few of my guys are supposed to join and alliance war and we can’t because it says we are not over the level of 25. All we can do is wait for it to be fixed I am sure all the con mods know of this right now

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"Your level of comprehension shows itself daily P.S. had to remove that Gif" Cogh cough* gets a 5 in the EOG 2 years in a row and comprehension* cough cough When you don't understand that it's a f-cking joke. A throws petty insult, Read in between the lines... and look at the gif. I just wish people can comprehend a joke ... BTW I used to have a speech issue and comprehensive issue, that's why I didn't take this kindly. ” Oh I’m sorry that you thought it was an insul…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Thank you. I wonder if you are the only one who understood my intention (although I though I made it clear in my initial post). This is not about realism. this debate is triggered by someone else. this is about giving late game infantry some purpose. ” I know I'm one of those people who understand. ” Your level of comprehension shows itself daily P.S. had to remove that Gif

• alliance

Marcellus - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from 9ayed: “I created an alliance to invite my friends, and my friends haven't found it, and I too can't find how to invite them! please help ” When creating a new alliance it usually takes a few days to be registered into the system it did something like that for me as well.

• Elite frigate broken op

Quote from KFGauss: “I'm assuming that the several ships (more than 5) that become the attacking stacks start in the same place in a single stack. What causes the ships to be separated by (or to encounter their opponent at times separated by) only 1 second? I would think that the several attacking stacks extracted from the original attacker stack would be separated by several seconds, because it would take several seconds of mouse-pointing and mouse-clicking to split each attacking group/stack o…

Quote from Admira G1: “Well as others mentioned, being one second apart is dangerous to you because of splash damage. OP is a matter of opinion. I just wanted to make the point about the game mechanic that is possible right now with the elite frigate which eventually the developers claim they will fix but it will still be possible with aircraft carriers. I’m not sure if the stacking of elite frigates will be applied to aircraft carriers or if they are already stackable. As far as I can remember …

I agree it definitely makes it slightly easier for attacks but I don’t think this feature makes them OP. But like I mentioned earlier when sailing with 10, 15 or more you put your stacks on aggressive and sail to different spots on the same path they are only like one second apart from the process and having the stacking penalty from each other. No one is going to be able to tell the difference. Also if you are worried about air or missile attacks anything in like 20(correct me if wrong), will a…

Quote from kurtvonstein: “i was once eating shit landing a stagk onshore. i alread started splitting them and giving them looting orders in all directions as suddenly airforce appeared. the stacking penalty is brutal. I once saw a guy splitting a stack of 10 units into singles(for whatevwr reason) while atack a stack if 3 cruisers. 1O ships gone after first round of fire. ” What you described here is exactly what I did to someone in an alliance battle. He had infantry units everywhere trying to …

What you have described admira is what I do normally in naval fighting even without the elite frigates non stacking ability. If you have fire control settings and want to sail in the same spot with 2 or more stacks it easy to do without elite frigates. All you have to do is way point your ships and have the end destination target slightly different and as long as you have the same ships in each stack you do the same thing as you described lots of ships in the same spot while not receiving penalt…

• Yeah having an ally or more taking and grabbing land from you can be irritating especially in some situations. But it can also be a benefit. I see it as this if they land grab and take my land I don’t let it stop my I just move on the the next city while his troops have to hold the city. I don’t mind because I end up getting all the kills which I don’t mind at all. And it’s better he is actually helping instead of going inactive like most players. And it’s not like a little extra gold can do any…

• ICBM

I don’t use icbm for a number or reasons But mainly because Instead of getting that I can get a ton of different units and even theater defense. And if my opponent is using them makes it easy because I will have a big advantage in other units tech and go right though him.

• Why? Why do you play?

I started like 3 and a haft years ago it is a very strategic and somewhat realistic to a lot of aspects of real global fighting. I love the excitement and stress and the sleepless nights thinking and planning the best ways to attack certain and future enemies in the game. A great thing to play and think about other than work or what ever is going on. No to mention the role playing and spreading propaganda to other coalition Lots of fun thats why I still play

• Team KFG vs Team D4

Idk if it was clear enough I am on KFG’s team