Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think you'll find that unit is pretty useless in the game. If detecting units was a big advantage it would be helpful to have a better indicator like artillery and fighters. Taking territory basically gives you the advantage of full site over the entire territory. If we're going to add something to this unit let's add enough to make it worth building.

• Oooo I like the idea of a game where you must pay to start the game. My biggest complaint with the game is people starting a game and quitting. Many games feel like only a handful of players are playing while I'm expecting 50+. I'd love to see games where you have to pay to start just so people wouldn't want to simply give up because the game means nothing. I'm fine if gold is not allowed in the game as well but I'd love to see a game where most of the people who started a game had a reason to p…

• Quote from Clock: “Quote from Tumbler: “With airborne you have to do this 1 spot at a time. You can hypothetically come back often and keep moving them around but if you could put them together with a recon tank and they'd just move around normally then they'd more useful. ” This would kind of defeat the purpose of an airborne infantry, what Buckeyechamp said: ” Based on their stats I think their purpose was intended to be an offensive attack unit that could surprise the enemy. Currently I think…

• Yeah I was really hoping for a targeted attack weapon like a missile. You can't use them in combat either so unless there is going to be a feature to auto activate them if an enemy is in range then I don't plan on using them.

• Quote from Clock: “It would barely do anything, Recon + airborne would not be that useful. ” Yes well that is what Airborne is doing already so... This would make it easier to use airborne to take territory which is a huge part of this game. Currently moving a bunch of infantry around is the easiest most effecient way to take territory, you just stack move orders and then when you come back a few hours later you have a bunch of territory under your control. (assuming you aren't in combat) With a…

• Some of these comments are like satire...combing inf with tanks is like making a tank that can conquer without inf... Lol. A unit that can move at normal speed and take territory would unbalance the game? Like infantry and recon right now? Maybe there is like a big secret that putting recon and inf together is secretly op and these ppl are trying to hide it in some wizard of oz misdirect... The heck are you guys talking about?

• Game Replays

Tumbler - - Suggestions

I would love this. Maybe just the 1 day marks so you go frame by frame and just see the big changes that happen day to day. Might be easier on the file sizes also this way.

• Was playing a game where I have invested in lots of recon tanks early and while I have the units I've having trouble spending the resources to upgrade them further. The Air Assault feature seems cool but without the ability to take territory that feature seems wasted. The unit to pair them with is the airborne inf but then you have to micro them all the time since they move at a snails pace with normal move orders. What if you could combine a single recon and a single airborne together to get a …

• Rally Point

Tumbler - - Suggestions

I have premium... R u telling me...(checks) Mother 2#$%@#$%5^$

• Rally Point

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Can we please get a way to assign a rally point? A city should be able to assign a rally point. Any new unit that is built in this city would get a move order to the rally point. It's very tedious trying to keep defensive units in your cities but having to constantly split your forces when you want to move the new units away from your cities. It would be very helpful to be able to assign a rally point so that I choose where my new units will end up.

• Quote from Lionheart: “ - UAVs, they can go over other people's land without starting a war, but if you attack them, it starts a war. It would be nice if taking out a UAV would not start a war. - Air Superiority fighters. They are great, but they have a really annoying flaw. If you set the to patrol, they will attack enemy ground units. That makes no sense. I may want to try to establish air power over a city with an airbase, but I can't because that wing might die attacking ground units. - Figh…

• I have no objections, most officers are not worth the effort to use them so anything that tips things in their favor would make the game more interesting.

• Thought of a new map / scenario idea that pulled in recent events that I thought might be fun. Supply Shortage Map is full world map, ala World War 3. Due to a global pandemic trade across many nations has been interrupted and many items that were readily available before are now in short supply and in high demand. This has caused many nations to change how they arm their military and created instability in military power across the globe. The ambitious leaders of some nations are launching atta…

• New Map / Scenario suggestions

Tumbler - - Suggestions

The tank/anti-tank generalization is simply wrong. They fill different roles. While one is a weapon to attack everything, the other one is cheaper, more mobile, and a better defensive unit. There is no point to defense in this game. At best you should keep a few infantry/national guard in your homeland cities just in case someone gets through but the only way to play this game is constant attack. You cannot stay competitive by simply building up your territory, you have to expand or you lose... …

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e2d79d983412755de76033704 The Info bar is now showing correct info. This unit is not fighting at 100% effeciency. It's damaged. If you click "i" you can see the real stats it's currently at. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e2d79d983412755de76033704 Compared to it's starting stats it's currently fighting at approx 81.3% of it's normal stats. (Ignore the entrenchment bonus being different, I moved the unit) I think it would be very helpful to see the correct % there. …

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Depends how early you want to use those drones, takes quite some time until you unlock T2 I'm going to use them at t1 since ground radar gets them at t1!

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Lol, mobile radar gets to use swarm uav's, FU awacs, mobile radar forever. But seriously, I'm very confused by the units that get this. Standard inf in particular, already very strong and get ranged attack. Giving them this seems to make that one unit all u need in inf area. Airborne for certain things. But if standard inf didn't get this and the others did i could see it being a much more interesting game. In the armor I was excited to see the afv, recon and nafv get it but now that I see the r…

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Do you have to start a new game to see season 7 stuff?

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Quote from GrandInquisitor: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e2d79d983412755de76033704 AWACS can detect Swarm UAVs at lvl 5. Just got even more useful ” "Launched by various ground units" If it goes to the same units that already get deployable equipment there is a tiny flaw in your plan... But I do hope they go the armor units, would make them more attractive. I can see them making the Mech inf a lot better too, 15 dmg to inf / armor is no joke. Then AWACS would be a lot more important. (Phone a…

• More Missiles

Tumbler - - Suggestions

At tier 2 for ASF fighters I want to click the missile button and it show sidewinder. I can fire it up to a range of 50. (Maybe longer not sure what the patrol range is but just beyond that) At t3 I want to click the missile button and see two choices, sidewinder and aim 120. Aim 120 range would be double sidewinder range. Dmg of sidewinder would be 2 to fixed, 1 to rotary. Dmg of aim120 is 4 fixed/ 3 rotary. <span style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);">A<span style="font-size: 17.6px; ba…