Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Obrona przeciw BSP

Luoniev - - Polskie Forum

Witam, Nie wyłowy wania wojny, przy zestrzeleniu komuś jednostki jest nie praktyczne, nikt, nawet w realu nie zestrzeliwuje inne samoloty bez konsekwencji, że to wywołuję wojnę, nie oznacza, że nie możesz napisać do gracza po danej przez ciebie poddanej akcji. To także jest punktem jednostek stealth, mają być niewidoczne, żeby modź szpiegować, jak nie chcesz tego, to musisz wybadać i wy mobilizować sobie jednostki, które je wykrywają. Jednak wybór czy chcesz najpierw zestrzelić komuś jednostkę, …

• My fuel is negative

Luoniev - - Questions & Answers

User has gotten an fair and confirmed solution to his question. CLOSED.

• Building Queue Broken

Luoniev - - Bug Reports & Issues

Greetings, This issue is known to us, as well as you can not mass build naval bases while having several cities chosen/selected. Never hurts to report something like this, it refreshes our mind that we still have to solve this problem! But nevertheless, these issues are known to us, and we will be working on a fix!

• My fuel is negative

Also, building armored units will drain some of your daily fuel for upkeep. If you hover your mouse over the fuel icon, it should show you a little more detailed in what you fuel is used in.

• Whenever it is a country or not, still insurgents spike a fear in terrorizing people, wherever they are, seeing the world falling apart. As mentioned, this will not be changed and remain how it is, country or not.

• @kurtvonstein I would recommend creating a bug report about this, it will be much easier for us to get an insight on the map and the problem!

• Banowanie

ImmortanJoe, I will contact you in private. Closed.

• Greetings, We are working on getting more staff members for the EN chat, we need more people, so recruiting has been trough the roof lately! But also there is no 100% staff coverage at all times in the chat, we are volunteers after all, having our own working hours irl. We are trying our best nevertheless. On forums, we answer when we answer, it usually takes a maximum of 1 day, as we do not sit in the forums at all time, devs specially that work between 7 - 15 London time. So support will usual…

• Coalition win vs Solo win

To clarify then "you won screen" on the end, it will say that you ended up second and got that amount of gold for this amount of Victory Points that you had. Once you join a coalition, you can see that the points required for a victory instantly change to a much higher number, and this number is shared with all of the member of the coalition. Once the coalition wins, everyone is granted a coalition victory.

• nie moge odpalic mojej mapy

Witam, Z ostatnią aktualizacją, którą mieliśmy, może być potrzebne wyczyszczenie cache twojej przeglądarki. Gdybyś miał problemy, jak to zrobić, proszę poddać nazwę twojej przeglądarki i spróbuję ci z tym pomóc.

• Sometimes there is more to it then just the cache. Some browser have other places some memory gets stored in until some time has passed or a hard reset of the machine has happened. Sometimes it happens that even after clearing the cache, the same problem occurs, this is why it worked during this moment on Firefox. Also not every player has to clear the cache, the game usually works without needing to do it, but once again it is the browsers that need this clearing to understand sometimes that ch…

• Still alive on day 6, but i can say it is not my fault the Zombies are right now at my borders, players used the rush tactics where insurgents would spawn that they deal with later.. well here we had zombies that were way faster.. Right now i am not even focusing on attacking other players, just building anything that can get me to survive. IT IS SCARY to go to sleep, cause when i wake up, sometimes 2 of my cities have been somehow taken bu zombies. It is good they got the nerf for the new maps …

• If you have any problems with your games or payments you can always create an bug report in-game and i am sure we will check into it, and if there as a bug or problems from the game, certainly try to fix it. How to make a bug report? Klick the cogwheel in the bottom right corner -> menu expands, click on the bug icon -> fill out the form. Not currently in a game? Send us a message as [email protected] Moved to Bug reports & Issues.

• New season, when?

The season will come in November, there are still a few tests and stuff to do, so sit tight and prepared, as it will come as soon as it is ready. Also after season 1 has ended, it has ended and you can not unlock the old units, and if you still have a season 1 map, it will not count you any points into season 2. Also normal maps will not start counting you any point into season 2. Season 2 starts counting your points once it is live.

• The new maps will create zombie nests where zombies will be generated and attack. It can take a while before Zombies start spawning or taking any actions, just sit tight and do not get eaten!

• If any player here wants to be unbanned or wants to contact us regarding they ban for multi account usage, please write to your responsible team leader or an CM, or create a new thread about it. You can also answer to the message that was sent to you, why you were banned. It is hard for us to track your in-game names and so on, just to be able to unban you by just answering in this thread. Being banned for using your friends account is a valid reason, where in our TOS it is clearly stated one ac…

• Dziennik aktywności sojuszu

Witam, @Martijn Sugestie podawane tutaj także będą poddawane dalej do deweloperów, nie wszyscy gracze umią pisać po angielsku, i dlatego mogą poddawać swoje sugestie tutaj po polsku. To nie brzmi na bardzo trudną rzecz do zrobienia, na pewno poddam twoją sugestię dalej na temat dzienniku dla sojuszy. Jak będę miał odpowiedz od deweloperów, na temat twojej sugestii, to napiszę tutaj wiadomość. Wciąż prace nad sojuszami będą bardziej brane pod uwagę po tym, jak wersja komórkowa zostanie ukończona.

• Moved to Questions & Answers.

• Moved to Questions & Answers

• Moved to the Suggestions section.