Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Sviltankops: “ ” ” ” ” (kfgauss being the captain obvious with 0.6 post-to-like ratio, prob one of the reasons they're shutting down this forum for how embarrassing his behavior is on this site) ” Most of his posts is just him telling people to look stuff up on Google, even when it's topics that haven't been discussed in years. Honestly glad this forum is dying because people like him have ruined it

• Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Toooooop: “Quote from xovault: “@Kaiservar "You describe some situations, mostly ideal and not mandatory to be the same every time you play, thinking about America and inactive players. My experience is the opposite." What you describe as ideal, I find to be typical in my maps. I find it rare to encounter actually competent, active coalitions working cohesively and co-ordinated as a team with proper defences and scouting networks. How we each define these terms …

• I never understood why people like naval so much lol I've gotten over 50 wins without investing heavily into the ship or submarine trees! Whenever someone showed up with a bunch of ships id lose a coastal city or 2 but they'd get taken out by all my rocket artillery eventually

• New map?

olods99 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “So the map is out now but in limited markets, so if it isn't available to you just yet keep checking. It will be a rollout to see how the map does in certain markets at this time. ” limited markets? so it's not on english servers yet?