Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no access

Dr. Leipreachan - - Bug Reports & Issues

The wiki is a great asset once you master that you have the keys to the war machine

• Howdy not yet, but the team is working on it and hope to resolve it ASAP! Sorry again

• no access

Howdy folks, This is a known issue and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. It is already being worked on by the team. All the best!

• Greetings CoNmanders, Today our servers have been taken hostage by some pesky Rogue bugs intent on causing chaos. Their origins are a mystery but rest assured your dev team are already working on exterminating them. This issue currently affects all players. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience Your CoN Team

• 2018-01-16_Steam-Screenshot.jpg + + + + ATTENTION + + + + With our ever growing community, Conflict of Nations needs YOU! A (hopefully) well mannered, CoN knowledgable, unbiased lovely player. You will start off as a moderator, learning the ropes with the guidance of our dedicated staff. We use Discord as our main platform of communication with one another, you will have a second family waiting for you within your team who are on the frontlines. This comrodary will carry Conflict of Nations forw…

• WWII mode

Dr. Leipreachan - - Maps

ahahah @titankiller11

• WWII mode

Dr. Leipreachan - - Maps

@titankiller11 I don't know how to take that , mods should be nice on all games as they're there for the community and are supposed to be apart of the community and not on a podium. Woo CON #CoNpletelyAWESOME!! giphy.gif

• The Music Scene

Dr. Leipreachan - - Off Topic

youtu.be/ySWx2dwNfNY

• A Chán's thought of the day

I think we need to take time to finally answer one of the age old questions, a question as old as our modern societal norms :| if-a-spider-wore-pants-would-it-wear-them-like-18340404.png

• CoNgradulations @Kalrakh on your victory, the 12,000 gold has been credited to your game account. Keep an eye on our forum for future community events! Your EN Support crew!!

• Greetings CoNmanders, Is there anything more beautiful than an army in full flight or a battle too beautiful to ignore?. War is Art, YOU are the Artist and CoN is YOUR Canvas! Your CoN EN support team team are happy to announce our latest Forum screenshot contest. Here you can show us anything from war tactics, battlefield shots to interesting army formations or even funny shaped countries. The best screenshot will be rewarded with 12,000 Gold Every player can enter MULTIPLE screenshots, but onl…

• hacker game 2877217

Hiho folks, I have edited both posts in this round as they violated our forum rules; The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited. As Fereyd has explained how to report the issue I am closing this thread **THREAD CLOSED**

• 3 Word Story

Suddenly reappeared, angered

• The Music Scene

youtu.be/djlHoni6kWk

• flashpoint Europe

Dr. Leipreachan - - Deutsches Forum

Hallo, Dies ist ein schöner Vorschlag. Ich werde es für du an die Entwickler weitergeben

• Quote from MasterofNone: “SO what about the prize.... Will u fix that too..? ” Well it should go without saying (should it not :P) Anyway I updated table and fixed rewards to match

• [list][*] [/list]:( thought I fixed it must not have saved it after my edit will fix that.

• Championship Roll of Honour

Dr. Leipreachan - - Events

CoNmunity Championship December Here are the standings after the end of the December round of our CoNmunity Championship * PLAYER NAME * POINTS * TOTAL CP * Doktor Faust * 0 * 1033 * Caaaaaake * 0 * 2258 * Hancock * 0 * 562 * Kaddafy_ * 0 * 385 * Akumage * +743 * 1053 * LordEpson * 0 * 315 * deckhead5 * 0 * 214 * Alat Urka * 0 * 73 * Chirimisu * +734 * 1944 * Kalrahkh * 0 * 1409 * quentinlk * 0 * 653 * El Zammouri * 0 * 477 * 7MattyP * 0 * 267 * Richard J Luppino * 0 * 263 * zolutar * +723 * 123…

• In this case more like event host rather than Admin or even Chánrant of the event or maybe even Chándator *Update: I am still waiting for confirmation of final October round VP but I have that exact gauranateed Nov VP and that will be updated later today for Nov Con (At this stage I dont think Dec points will make much of a different to final places (towards top end)

• Quote from MasterofNone: “I failed to understand why is the chart sheet not updated as per the standings and the winners are not given their rewards.. Any any one put some light into it ” Round 1 - June - Game Ended Round 2 - July - Game Ended Round 3 - August- Game Ended Round 4 - September- Game Ended Round 5 - October- Game Ended Round 6 - November - Game Ended **Round 7 - December - Game Running (Day 22) Yes it was supposed to be 6 rounds. However it was planned to run the current format goi…