Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Opulon: “Well, Sweden is already taken if i remember well. But i think you want only this country :p ” Yes lol, i do not want to roleplay as a country i dont know things about.

• Hey I would like to apply. 1. CoN username: Valdrin00 2. Three options of countries that the applier wants to represent (The ones that want to be one of the Big Five (USA, Russia, China, Britain or France) must be very prepared. They must have studied their position with the other four very well.) 1:Sweden, 2:Any rekommendations? 3. Discord username Valdrin#7800 4. Your first optional country´s government. It should be somewhat looking like the real-life government of your country. You will be a…

• Looking forward for this one thumbsup.png

• ~Name: Valdrin/Stefan Löven ~Country you would like to play: Sweden ~RP Example: Regarding your nation (the one you chose) It's been almost 1 month since Valdrin got the title as Prime Minister in Sweden. It is to early to have a conclusion but we will explain how it's been so far. For us to have as correct answers as possible, we had to try and contact Valdrin. It took 2 weeks to reach him but we finally managed to book a meeting with him. We asked the people what questions we should ask our Pr…