Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 260.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• that doesnt matter buckeychamp simply not have easy map like before and becose to play for win probably must he used brain and it him pain he simply put map in archive becose yes he is little simply guy ... and in many way in game newbie .. becose mape many stupid move in options ... by his own fault .. dont know how choose nation dont have eyes and be lost in geography of world .. and dont like spend time to play again stronger team .. that all come that he write his bullshit there and move on …

• guys ... 1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it be see only by radar ... ( that is reason why im not used almost never awacs .. ( yes if you havent premium almost doesnt matter what you used to monitoring enemy force (and probaly stilůl kill infatry when spot it by normal visibility ... and yes awacs is fly so it posible may help with naval battle (but finaly naval battle is nt be about what you see but about number power and have it or not have premium .. becose that you know wher…

• sure not it some like you never understant that palyer play in his own way

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “The only thing that was a little irritating was that if one liberates an allies homeland the land reverts back to the original player, even though that player is inactive. Maybe the inactive player should automatically get removed from the coalition and become RoW? Or perhaps the inactive player should get removed from the coalition but still grant Shared Intelligence? I feel something along those lines would improve the overall experience. C…

• but it will not help you be smart guys with brain used to matemtaic ..

• YOU ARE DUMP SERIOUSLY dump noob infatry have shit defende again air but most shit is how you think .. that main problems go back in school to teach matematic .. and return when understant more than 1 plus 1 ... and yes time namagement and time to play is crucial for used aiplane if have less time try swap first on slow mode map or slower plane like bomber .. and yes if you have 5 minute per day for game or 2 -3 max 5 minute forget to used fleet like main weapon .. mostly forget to be who pass f…

• trust me animal is much more far than people in many way so why niot

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Opulon: “i can't deny that with such screenshots, it's hard to me to say that corvettes are not useful lol ” Though pretty much every ship could do that, and AIP would be even better at it ” yeah but this is the cheapest... ” But also only works against stupid ” but that is many in public map

• that is bad but not su much bad if you be onůline on atack after is easy defend ... and make counter atack on enemy when he lost main force and economy after reheal problem is that 80 % player not take chance to strike back becosče afraid bigger loose .. what is diference and little pain in ass in normal map when you lost meber of team that sdomebody wipe him ... whole land if reconqer you this land it become yours becose there is not any coaliation you are simply in one team forever in map that…

• Quote from Qui-Gon Jinn: “Quote from Andilek7319: “you have uav .. you have probably eyes so why you dont read what have enemy force defensive stats and used what is efektive or simply yes many unit together may have higher defense stat again aircaft simply is make one strike coun what you lost at hp and decide one more or hopital .. or simply just becose you see on stat that you loose plane on one strike use another unit or count with lose that you are lazy used brain and time isn be wrong stat…

• not need just is little pain that already whole conqered nations go back to owner counter atack on me from america revive my old enemy in afrika realy ?

• you have uav .. you have probably eyes so why you dont read what have enemy force defensive stats and used what is efektive or simply yes many unit together may have higher defense stat again aircaft simply is make one strike coun what you lost at hp and decide one more or hopital .. or simply just becose you see on stat that you loose plane on one strike use another unit or count with lose that you are lazy used brain and time isn be wrong statictic at unit

• to nevadi vyndej si z prdele prst a prijdes na to

• simply conqer enemy teritory and left non cooperate alies slowly die by enemy that buy you time prepared on last battle mostly ok may be your striker not fly on spot that you need but it sure arrive there bomber or your infatry or artilery key is pick right nations and prepared plan how say if anybody manage win solo on any map this map is much more easy for him like : prnt.sc/N0aWNGO3tgnv ok germany with 25 city fall and who be next .... and seriously nobody from my team realy play is there may…

• sorry it some like improve morale and for that we have bunker

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

Andilek7319 - - General Discussion

all have reason ...

• let go lets go my team lets go or .. may be doesnt matter my team win becose im in this team ... may be or posible say sure ... ? ¨ prnt.sc/fSgAdDR2DqtB ingame day 7 .... yes Buckeyechamp you may be isnt be profi player finaly if you are suprised that kazachstan isnt have naval power ... or you are low level in geography or you isnt used head ... yes all is ironic ... NEXT TIME MAKE FOCUS ON PLAY before you choose team .nation ... and witch way you go ... to win.. next time not be suprised that …

• di you know that guys you may conqer another city ... that produce manpower too .. and isnt be smart have big slow imobile grounf force moustly army that eat in payroll whole income ... becose suprise that suport fleet ship eat lower piece of manpower than stupid spam ground force .. but realy mapower issue never ... than just second day .. ingame and after start problem with icome all other .. may be becose mostly day 5 .. in 80ˇ i have twie number city than on start .. or more ... that produce…

• YOU HAVE IT SMALL, SO DON'T DESIRE push him into the bee house (to the hive) And drum him on it (on that house)j ust for you MAS HO MALYHO TAK SI NEZOUFEJ STRC HO DO ULU A ZABOUCHEJ posible tranlate it is czech byword understant that is measn size of your tool between legs yes ...

• good analyse you anwer myself myself question that you oull so why discusion if both know what up