Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2017, A Modern Role-play worldpoliticallarge.jpg My idea for the Modern role-play was brought by the realistic world map releasing in Conflict Of Nations, and Everyone's desire to have a role-play that lasts an extended period of time. As a country leader, its your choice to decide how the world will be in the future, and How you will lead your country in front of others. You will need to learn your leaders name, His family, How they have ran the country so far, and base your choices out of how…

• 2017, A Modern Role-play worldpoliticallarge.jpg My idea for the Modern role-play was brought by the realistic world map releasing in Conflict Of Nations, and Everyone's desire to have a role-play that lasts an extended period of time. As a country leader, its your choice to decide how the world will be in the future, and How you will lead your country in front of others. You will need to learn your leaders name, His family, How they have ran the country so far, and base your choices out of how…

• Building Outside of Cities!

warriorbulldog - - Suggestions

When the thought of Bunkers came to mind. I more meant defensive buildings. Possibly radar equipped ground towers you could build in the countryside. Sort of like the missile protection systems we have today. Yes they can be destroyed, but they are powerful if any air units were to fly over them. Just an added fortification for an area. But Yes I understand, in modern times bunkers are almost useless military wise. On a large scale that is.

• (Erase)

warriorbulldog - - Concluded Roleplays

Quote from ww2history: “ ” All of you are accepted. send me a Message in forums Via Conversations for the info

• Building Outside of Cities!

warriorbulldog - - Suggestions

I believe that outside of cities there should at-least be the option to create Bunkers or Defensive Buildings of some kind. I would enjoy being able to enforce my boarder with Bunkers and know that Im safe from heavy armor attacks and Blitz players. Did the creators leave it out due to the ability to Airlift almost all your troops? or just because the animation and individual placing would take too long. Please look it over. Longues-German_artillery_bunkers.jpeg

• (Erase)

Quote from J-A-Y: “Name: Jay In-game Name:J-A-Y Age: 16 Country you wish to be: South Africa One paragraph example from you: After the signing of the South African/ North American pact the South African president had this to say, "Today South Africa has signed a pact with the United States. This pact assures the safety and prosperity of both nations leading into the future. Hopefully together our two nations can bring peace to this world and help put an end to some of our planets struggles." How…

• (Erase)

Quote from Pablo22510: “I could join - depending on how serious you want the RP to be. ” I would like it to be serious to the alliances and rules above. It doesnt need to be so strict you dont have fun. But I will be doing it realisticly

• (Erase)

Name: Gryphon SanfordGame Name: PiemationsAge: 14, soon 15 (profanity used if angry enough)Country wanted: IndiaActivity: 5 hours a day 5 days a week (weekend are not part of the 5 days)Rules: all agreed and if i break any i will accept full responsibilityIn character: always will in any part when i have to bePosting: will try and post as much as i can ACCEPTED

• (Erase)

Phantom Night Chooses China, spoke on discord

• (Erase)

All prior applicants need to choose a new nation and apply again. We are starting fresh and Recycling this thread.

• (Erase)

Roleplay is going on, the following nations need filled Algeria, Russia. Sweden, Turkey, Austraila

• (Erase)

Accepted

• (Erase)

Accepted, very nice article.

• (Erase)

accepted

• (Erase)

accepted. check your messages when you get the chance.

• (Erase)

Application format Name: In-game Name: Age: Country you wish to be: One paragraph example from you: How active can you be: Do you agree to the rules, and agree if you break them to be kicked: Yes/No Do you understand being Mature and playing in character: yes/no Will you post at-least once per day: yes/no

• (Erase)

Erase Thread Please. Old roleplay