Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Cold War map

GeneralLangmoen - - Suggestions

Yeah, I know, I just thought it reserved its own thread Quote from Dude.Perfect: “Cool. I had earlier said about such a map like few days ago. But I like your idea of the extended version of it, like giving buffs. ”

• New Cold War map

I just came up with an idea for a New Cold War map. It would be a full World map, with maybe 100 players or so. When joining you would start in a coalition like the West or the East. There would be certain buffs to being in both the West or the East like the East giving you higher production and the West giving you higher morale, but higher penalties for civilian casualties. There would also be some non-alligned countries (third-world). Coalitions could exist between Eastern countries amd non-al…

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “I’ve seen a much more abbreviated version of this blitzkrieg style of warfare, and it’s actually very effective. Basically just upgrade basic infantry, asf and destroyers. Just stack troops and hit somebody constantly, using ASF as you would strike fighters. As funny as it sounds, you endeavor to destroy all active players while everyone is still in the stone age in terms of technology and unit count. You don’t waste time holding cities from rouge, units that are curr…

• Day 10 UK Flashpoint: I control Ireland, Great Britain, Gibraltar and Malta and I have 145 vps 10 Motorized inf lvl. 1 27 NG lvl 3 1 CRV lvl 1 1 TA lvl 1 7 ASF lvl 3 4 destroyers lvl 3

• Okay, so I remember one time as France where I manager to stay alive through all odds. Okay, here it comes: I startes playing a 4x WW3 game, and picked France. I joined a coalition with USA, UK and Canada. UK ended up being inactive, so it was pretty much just me, US and Canada. So I startes the game by taking Freiburg to get a buffer-zone to Strasbourg. I tried to get peace with Germany after that, but it didnt work. Therefore I built forts all over like the Maginot and moved a fuck-ton of troo…

• I am not the best at this forum, but I really liked Japan. It was not to hard to defend, and has a lot of expanding opportunities into the Koreas, the Philippines, or maybe even China, Russia and USA. Its easy to build a big navy and I’m a big fan of western doctrine. I also like the UK or France.

• Do you mean 3 frigates?

• @Kalrakh, Are you swedish?

• Quote from Andilek7319: “Quote from Teburu: “Seems to me like it might have happened simply because the ship was too close to the land, so getting locked into melee and disembarking fall into the same action ” tebure try read ... report i write how many time it hapens me in last time i not need expalain how it hapens or why .. i KNOW JUST I WANT THAT GAME WORK PROPERLY OR THAT IS HAPENS EVRY TIME OR NEVER ... MOSTLY I HAVENT PROBLEM IF FROM " BUG " IT MAKE NORMALY BASIC RULE by make it evry time…

• 70 Unit Kill 1 ICBM

GeneralLangmoen - - General Discussion

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “Take a damn joke! ” When I see one, I will. ” That meme probably counts as one.

• COalition

GeneralLangmoen - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Ronjon97: “Hei if urs coalition member are offline the whole time. how long does it take until they will be thrown out automaticly? ” Are you norweagian or was it just a typo?

• New map?

GeneralLangmoen - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Pine of England: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “So the map is out now but in limited markets, so if it isn't available to you just yet keep checking. It will be a rollout to see how the map does in certain markets at this time. ” Could you provide more information? What is meant by 'markets'? I'm not an impatient man, but it has been 17 days. Some more clarity would be highly appreciated. ” Markets: different countries/regions of the world in which Bytro/Dorado make …

• 70 Unit Kill 1 ICBM

GeneralLangmoen - - General Discussion

Quote from KFGauss: “If you're older that 13, that stupid cartoon is just sad. It's sad if you're 13 or younger than too. ” Quote from KFGauss: “Noted What's most sad about it is that you are relying on your imagination to fill a world with people who cry when confronted with your awesome ability to make others fear your might in a make-believe game. No one cried. Instead, in the real world, they just shook their heads and wondered why you turned left instead of right. Dude, the biggest fish in …

• New realistic map

GeneralLangmoen - - Maps

Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from General_S1584: “thats because there have not been major conflicts with many countries recently ” Well, I think the idea here is not to make a game based upon a modern conflict, but to make it based on modern layouts of infraestructure and military and economical power for every country, that is for me a very interesting idea. I would definitely play it! ” Yeah, that was the idea. I kind of hope that the N…

• New realistic map

GeneralLangmoen - - Maps

Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from General_S1584: “thats because there have not been major conflicts with many countries recently ” Well, I think the idea here is not to make a game based upon a modern conflict, but to make it based on modern layouts of infraestructure and military and economical power for every country, that is for me a very interesting idea. I would definitely play it! ” Yeah, that was the idea. I kind of hope that the New «Global Conflict» map will become something like tha…

• He/him

• Some Ideas

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Skirzee: “ 3. Allow airmobile to be stationed on aircraft. It just gets annoying having the slow bois walk all over the place and then sail somewhere. Having them fly onto a carrier and making the air assault that way would be much easier imo. ” 1. yeah i think this would be a great idea (i also have met lots of people ingame but can never play with them again) 2. uhh i think you can manually program your aircraft to do this 3. which units would benefit? this do…

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Those are used for the elite UAV and Elite Swarm, you must research one or both of those and create the correct units then it will display a button to deploy them. ” Elite UGV and Elite swarm UAV

• Next on queue

Quote from Kranzegrad: “I have simiral minor issue, but it's Recruiting Office lvl 5 mobilization speed 100% ( it's can creating unit in less 6 sec ! ( NG unit 8 HOUR to 6 SEC ), but current now it's has can creating unit 50% ( NG unit 8 HOUR to 4 HOUR ). That queue suggestion is good idea, but it's need structure for queue system ( it's under project process, that building ). ” What?!!?? Instant creating units? What have I been missing?

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from shrek6satan: “As the title says I think it would be a really cool feature if we could create some sort of client states when we conquered a country. Many times I see players conquering vast sways of territory but doing absolutely nothing with it. Not only would it be more realistic but also the client state could act as some sort of counter to insurgencies since client states are not occupied territory. But also there would be some downsides: inability to build st…