Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wales' southern province

Pine of England - - Suggestions

Quote from Shockr: “As a Welshman, I really feel that the southern province in Wales should be our capital, Cardiff, not Swansea. For the sake of geopolitical correctness, and so you do not anger any more of the Welsh or our sheep, please could you correct this discrepancy. (Yes, I created a forum account purely for this) ” Frankly Cardiff should be a city, and replace Aberdeen. Would make the cities more reflective of respective country sizes too, with England having 3, Scotland 2, Wales 1, and…

• I don't care about realism, but I do feel strongly about immersion.

• Short? Easy Most words unnecessary.

• Bring overkill 4x back

Pine of England - - Maps

Seconded

• Quote from Yak: “ - We are looking at which nations are candidates for grouping into one entire nation, Serbia and the Yugoslav area being an example ” I just ask that you name these countries something inclusive/neutral. My biggest gripe with existing maps is how you have countries like 'Namibia' which in actual fact contain both Namibia and Botswana. The country should instead be called something like the "Kalahari Republic" or simply "Namibia and Botswana". Etc.

• New Global Conflict map

Pine of England - - Maps

The whole situation is extremely bizarre to me. I've never seen a case like it.

• Quote from DOA70: “Yeah, I really do love the updates and fixes and whatnot. What I would urge CoN to consider is *not* talking about new maps or new units until they are ready to be released. Hyping up a new unit/map and then making everyone wait weeks / months really doesn't engender positive feelings. ” It's not so much that they talked about it, nobody would think anything of it if they'd said "hey, we're working on this. You'll probably see it some time in the future". The problem is that t…

• I'll never say no to more options, but I'll be very disappointed if the 100p map ends up going. As is, I want to see the 100p version of ww3 return permanently.

• Yes. Yes it is.

• Would it be ...

Pine of England - - General Discussion

Lol, gives new meaning to the Easter Rising (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Rising)

• New map?

Pine of England - - Questions & Answers

Happy 1 month anniversary of the map's alleged release, lmao

• They've changed it multiple times before. There used to only be like 20 countries or something in the beginning.

• Mfw another update but there's still no Global Conflict

• Quote from LastLiving: “I was just checking out the wiki, and I saw that WW3 was in the removed campaign types. Is this outdated, or is it going to be replaced by the new global conflict? ” I'm not so sure Global Conflict is even coming at this point, lol

• New map?

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Pine of England: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “So the map is out now but in limited markets, so if it isn't available to you just yet keep checking. It will be a rollout to see how the map does in certain markets at this time. ” Could you provide more information? What is meant by 'markets'? I'm not an impatient man, but it has been 17 days. Some more clarity would be highly appreciated. ” Markets: different countries/regions of the world in which Bytro/Dorado make …

• New map?

I understand what a market is, but not in this context. I have checked the various languages (as someone suggested it could be based on that), and I have contacted friends in several different countries and regions. Nobody has the map. Do you have it?

• New map?

Quote from PrinceofHonor: “So the map is out now but in limited markets, so if it isn't available to you just yet keep checking. It will be a rollout to see how the map does in certain markets at this time. ” Could you provide more information? What is meant by 'markets'? I'm not an impatient man, but it has been 17 days. Some more clarity would be highly appreciated.

• Bytro, Dorado is the studio as I understand it

• Quote from PerigeeNil: “Quote from Pine of England: “Available in some markets? What do you mean? ” Moderaters/staff has said here on the Forums that the new Global Conflict map is currently (and has been for weeks) available in some markets but not yet rolled out in others until they see how it's going to do. ” Huh, interesting... did they give any word as to what those markets are? I live in Oceania.

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from had2getfrance: “I want answers. Also why isn’t there a battleground USA 4x speed? ” Because nobody likes fucking fourspeed ” Speak for yourself... I almost exclusively play 4x speed, default CoN is far too slow for my tastes. Definitely slower than other games from this publisher.