Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 313.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Elite Deployable Chemical Weapons. Basically a Swarm UAV that cannot be shot down, loss of 1 hp per hour to ANY units (except units that have NBC Protection) under its umbrella, “patrols” for one day before crashing. Would be useful in creating a “smokescreen” that, with enough overlap, could delay an enemy, cause the battle front to change, etc.

• Quote from Opulon: “There are more elves on the Discord than on the forum. Source : me ” (Waves hand down in soothing gesture) “Havo dad, Opulon (Sit down, Opulon).” Quote from KFGauss: “We dwarves are pretty sure that a surplus of elves is what's wrong with the Discord. ” Quote from playbabe: “You leaf lover. ROCK AND STONE ” (Swings around and bends over the two dwarfs) “THAT was not so courteous.” Quote from Mother Hen: “I think there’s one too many trolls here on the forum... ” (Whirls aroun…

• Quote from Gen ROMTOR: “I am a retired military officer. The game is a game and I don't think Dorado wants it to be a simulation close to reality. However, I see many aspects that look like a good simulation. I like how the game is. Minor tweaks have been made to make some units more attractive to use which has caused changes in each player's strategies. I find this attractive and forces us to review our way of playing. In my opinion, there doesn't seem to be a need for more new units. Among the…

• Oftentimes these highranked players win so consistently that they seek something to arouse them from boredom and potentially make the game interesting/exciting. Being the all-conquering villain has its appeals….

• Unit engagement

Aeneas of Troy - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Hakville: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Hakville: “... I think asf is the only unit that has attack damage, and doesn't automatically engage from patrol mode ( i could be wrong) ” You are wrong; the Unit Description explicitly states which unit will trigger the patrol attack.Ofc once patrol attack triggers all enemy units inside patrol range will get attacked. ” What am i wrong about,Can you give a single couner-example? (Hidden Content) ” For one, you failed to delineate how ASF wi…

• Yeah, I do this most of the time…I typically get about 40 cities and then just chill for a while, allowing my enemies-to-be to get a chance to really build up their forces. This makes for some pretty epic game finishes, usually against the odds. I’m like a cat— I prefer playing with my food before I eat it

• I believe they will switch, hitting the nearest enemy unit. I rarely use it though, except when I’m offline so I could be wrong

• Genius

• Developers

Aeneas of Troy - - Questions & Answers

Quote from GHOSTCOONZ: “Hello I'm one of the players of conflict of Nations WW3 I give it one star instead of 5 U guys need update u need hospital ship and aircraft carrier should be able to carry tanks and men it's a base at sea also add it so u can place land mines on land make trenches and also bob wire and cruiser have land mines and then also we can make land mines to place in our coastal waters alot more and better commands missing alot of things way room for much improvement without a upd…

• Season 10 is Out!

Aeneas of Troy - - News and Updates

Quote from Saucon21: “Odd you don't re balance the units before you rereleased them. Helicopter should atleast get the range of the elite plane and damage of it., the sub really needs better range especially at top range, hard to justify ever using it ever ” Lol

• Quote from KFGauss: “I did a few searches (and some reading looking for the answer to this question and I came up empty. That said, I confess that I didn't read this entire thread. If the answer is here I would think that my searches would have found it. My question is, "Do you need to research the level 1 SF or any other unit before you're allowed to start level 1 EAA research?" ” Yes. You need to research either ASF or SF to be able to research EEA.

• Naval Healing

Aeneas of Troy - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Hakville: “Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from badthc: “how docks don't help ships heal quicker is one of the most unrealistic things about the game ” The game is not realistic, better get used to it.There is no such thing as docks here, either, just (abstract) naval bases that do not actually host the ships mobilized. ” ok I respectfully disagree, Quote: “Idk what's up with healing naval units so I don't want to comment on that, but I thought hospitals helped with that too. ” Quote: “No.…

• Quote from Hakville: “hmm, I feel like this is on the verge of cheating... I originally expected this to be the whole point of alliances, but I've never ran into alliances colluding to dominate a game. So I really have no idea what the point of alliances is either. ” As long as the number of Alliance members on a given map does not exceed the Coalition size on that map, it is not considered cheating. Active Alliances are usually involved in playing private Alliance Challenge matches against each…

• Having a nice upgraded radar nearby helps a lot

• I generally don’t get either as I find that the ASF or strikes I’m getting meanwhile can do sufficiently well until my artillery stacks are operational. I would get a couple Radar with your Army base level 2, then get Sams with army base level 3, and the get rocket launchers with army base level 4. Getting helicopters or towed artillery (though thy can be great units) as throwaway units that won’t be very beneficial later just doesn’t make too much sense to me.

• Armored hate

Aeneas of Troy - - General Discussion

Quote from MattBooth25: “im confused aswell. I was in defense of armor. but as an offense and only tank destroyers. ” Everything I said about tanks can apply to tank destroyers and indeed all armor units. When those troops are airborne they are very vulnerable to an active opponent. In most public matches you should do very with your strategy, as most players are not experienced or active enough to counter you. But a talented artillery player will definitely have plenty of AA defense near his ar…

• Armored hate

Here’s a very rough and extremely simplified Rock-Paper-Scissors analogy. Rock= Artillery Paper= Aircraft Scissors= AA+Radar Artillery beats AA+Radar, AA+Radar beats Aircraft, Aircraft beats Artillery. As you can see, Tanks/Armor do not fit into this game in its current state, they get beaten no matter what they do. They have terrible range, Artillery wins. They have terrible AA defense, AA+Radar wins. They are extremely vulnerable in the air while air-assaulting, Aircraft wins. Armored units ad…

• Armored hate

Due to the shoot-n-scoot nature of high-level artillery play, armored units can never get close enough to engage the artillery. Yes, armored units do have plenty of hp, but ultimately that only delays the inevitable. And pros will definitely have some combination of AA Vehicles, Sams, and ASF in the near vicinity. This method does require high activity however; if the tanks close the distance they will wipe out the artillery. But I’ve had the wonderful experience in alliance challenges as an art…

• After playing some time with the new system, I have to say that I’m not a fan of grounded/refueling aircraft escaping a well-coordinated attack. I’m not sure where this idea came from…it kinda took the fun and tactics out of aerial combat. Additionally, if the airfield that your aircraft are based is destroyed, your aircraft (if diversified) will automatically break the stack, even if another airfield is in range (as it appears to me, I’ve lately been building multiple airfields in close proximi…

• They just disappeared, not even on the news… It is possible that perhaps I missed something, I was offline when it happened. But I couldn’t find anything on the reports.