Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “The ones who complain about changes dorado make just have no ability to adjust to change. Saying that Taking cities away from countries, or 'fixing' aircraft is just another way of say 'i dont know how im supposed to deal with this' Well heres your answer, deal with it. Fix your strategy, thats what this game is supposed to be, honestly i like the game being harder becuase of less cities. In a real war you encounter things you will never expect, you learn to expect any…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Guys, Dorado won't say this to you, but I will . . . The next time someone tinkles in your cornflakes, instead of spreading that joy to the rest of us, Why don't you just start your own game company(s) and show the world how easy it really is to run one? ” Man, I love when clients sides with the company they supposed to demand the best of, of course Im talking about people that has actively buying its product/service. Criticizing is the least thing they could be entitled to,…

• In my opinion, the game started to decline badly since that update that took cities from countries. From there, I feel it has been an steady line downhill, specially with that "improvement" of refueling in aircrafts. But hey, you have now discord to complain too. Are they gonna keep doing their "good" work from here and on? You betcha

• PATCH NOTES - 2307.12

TheGENOC1D3R - - News and Updates

Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Atomio: “Quote from Kaiservar: “Quote from Atomio: “Hi! It will be implemente with the update on the 16.08.23 discord.com/channels/351837754545537034/1135963528621215785 ” Thanks!P.D Oh boy... I hate Discord... ” I kind of understand you... I'm not very fan of Discord, but we must adapt to "the changing winds" By the way, remember that we are planning to close the forum soon. So, it's time to start learning how to deal with Discord Regards! ” Yes, you are right.…

• I dont get whats the point of having a ship in front of a coastal city if it will just let pass by enemy troops. Time ago this didn't happen, is it a bug or we're seeing a new "improvement" of the game? Also, I had an aircraft flying from Portland USA to Derby Australia, and just when said aircraft was an hour or so to land in Derby, it just went backwards, all the way back to Portland coz, "refueling" is a thing now. Maybe is just me, but I think this is a BIG incongruity of what that represent…

• Quote from SROL: “So you want players from another time zones to wait until you sleep ? and then when you wake up its time for them to sleep .... I can see you are such a genius.... ” Well, that issue could be fixed by the existence of dedicated servers to an especific region, and so on. I dont know much about the matter, but I have seen it implemented in other games. They have a server for the Americas, Europe, Asia, and so on and on. Its not the perfect solution, but its something to think abo…

• Alliance Challenge

TheGENOC1D3R - - Questions & Answers

Hello, I have never had the chance to play an Alliance Challenge match, and I would like to know how is the layout of its map. If its any similar to the normal WW3 map, of if there are some differences between them. I will attach a image below of the Challenge Im talking about. Oh, and If possible, youre able to share screenshots of the map of that challenge in question, that would be really apreciated Also, I would like to know whats the next step after you create the Alliance Challenge for the…

• Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from GreenGooy: “Why has it been, seemingly for weeks now (maybe more) there are only the same 6 maps available over and over? Apocalypse/WW3 Overkill Battleground USA Flashpoint Red vs. Blue would be something different. It's the same WW3 map, but at least it would be something different. The only 4X games are the global maps. There are so many cool maps I've seen over the past few months: Pacific Theatre, Japan, others I can't even recall right now (remember Blood…

• Quote from TheWildThing: “@TheGENOC1D3R That is probably the most well laid out idea I have seen... to be fair I havent been here too long... but thats pretty crazy. ” Thank you, your comment it's really appreciated!!!

• Elite Destroyer: Skins: Maya Class (Western), Type 26/City Class (European), Type 052D Class (Eastern) — T1 Stats Requires: Naval Base lvl 4, Arms Indusrty lvl 1, Secret Lab lvl 1 * STATS * ATK * DEF * ATK RANGE * RADAR RANGE * SOFT * 3 * * 75 * 75 * HARD * 2 * * 75 * 75 * FIXED * * 3 * * * ROTARY * * 2 * * * MISSILES * * 2 * * * SHIPS * 7 * 7 * 75 * 75 * SUBMARINES * 7 * 7 * 100 * 100 * BUILDINGS * 1.5 * * 75 * * POPULATION * 2.5 * * 75 * RADAR SIG: HIGH HP: 35 SPEED: 4 (HIGH SEAS), 2 (COASTAL …

• I had some ideas a while ago, although most of them where naval, so I dont think many of the players are interested on new elite naval units coming that soon, but anyway, I will share it here in case someone find them interesting... Elite Cruise Missile: (Hypersonic) Skins: X-51 Waverider (Western), CVS401 Perseus (European), 3M22 Zircon (Eastern) — T1 Stats Requires: Elite Cruiser Tier 1 * STATS * ATK * ATK RANGE * SOFT * 10 * 300 * HARD * 30 * 300 * SHIPS * 30 * 300 * BUILDINGS * 3 * 300 * POP…

• Why no 2X speed games?

TheGENOC1D3R - - Suggestions

I'm curious why this has never been implemented. x2 games would be a great addition to the roster, specially at this times. It would be good business for Dorado too, cuz the game will expand its market margin for those who thinks x4 are too fast and x1 too slow. Could reduce the affluence of quitters at least a little bit, Im sure of that.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from To0oooop: “Quote from ContinentalArmy: “Quote from T8.0: “Quote from conplayer67: “This game is dead. Lazy and uninterested devs are no working to solve something and just let the game works by itself. They added rising sun for like one week and took it out. awful! no pleasure so play same maps as a x4 speed player ” How do you assume it's a dead game? From the fact that new updates keep coming? ” He's right... this game is indeed dead. They took away cold war map,…

• Idea for the Overkill games

TheGENOC1D3R - - Suggestions

You know what would be cool; having in the Overkill maps, the U.S. and Russia splitted in parts like they were on the Red vs Blue maps. That way there would be like 3/4 more nations or so to play, and it will make the regions where those nations reside a little more dynamic on the early game. Not to mention that it would be a more realistic approach also, since those nations are one of the biggest on real life so having 7 cities each make them feel a little off and empty. Having them splitted wi…

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

Quote from Mother Hen: “Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Is there a Zombie map? Where? ” Are you going to commit a genocide? ” I do miss the Z maps from last halloween. Those where cool. Wish that the Global Conflict map makes a return also.

• PATCH NOTES - 2305.23

Is there a Zombie map? Where?

• It was really fun to play, with a lot, a lot, less quiters than usual. Why it isnt any more on the new games section???

• Quote from Atomio: “Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “One question, and forgive me if I sound like a stupid, but is still possible to get the season 9 elite units? I mean, I completed the challenge I just couldnt get the SC membership in time coz... ahm, reasons. But I can get it now, so my actual question would be that: If I get the SC Membership today, would I get the elite units or I may just aswell find another hobby in wich spend my free time? Just for evidence, thats the screen I get when I got in…

• If I get the SC Membership today, would I get the Season 9 elite units? Just for the record, I did complete the season challenge, just couldnt get the membership until today Just for evidence, thats the screen I get when I got in the Season related part of the game:

• Well I sent the report, and posted this in Q&A, now is just matter of waiting from which side I get a solution first. Thanks for your answers!!!