Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from shrek6satan: “As the title says I think it would be a really cool feature if we could create some sort of client states when we conquered a country. Many times I see players conquering vast sways of territory but doing absolutely nothing with it. Not only would it be more realistic but also the client state could act as some sort of counter to insurgencies since client states are not occupied territory. But also there would be some downsides: inability to build …

• New Idea for an Elite Naval Unit

koiyaboi - - Suggestions

Yes, but dreadnoughts have a much larger rare cost. I don't believe OP put how much it would cost to research the unit so I can't do a full on comparison.

• New Idea for an Elite Naval Unit

koiyaboi - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Anti-Missile range of 35 is pretty much the same as having a range of 0 Missiles are extremely fast and the tick occurs every 10 min, so a player must be very inexperienced or ignorant to get his missiles get caught in swipe with such a low range Not to mention, that you would need at least 5 ships for even a chance to kill of a maxed out Cruise Missile with swips and point defense. Cruiser had a range advantage of 125 in old times, and they lost it for a reason Sure this sh…

• Although it may be a dickish move, it's allowed, since there really isn't a way to stop it, and it can be strategical. Let's say two smaller coalitions are going to attack a big one. The two smaller ones are probably going to win, so one of the big coalition teammates wants to save themselves, so they make a deal with the two smaller ones. They save their own selves with the cost of their teammates. This usually only happens when they are not in good relations with the teammates, so they don't c…

• I wasn’t talking for the majority of the playerbase. I was talking for primarily myself, and including the fact that I have seen many people say they left or that they will leave, indicating that it is a problem. If you just take a look at the steam reviews, comment section of the TikTok, discord, and other places, you can see that a lot of people do have the same views as me. Of course, this is a small percentage of the CON community, but I still think it’s worth CON dealing with. Thank you for…

• I don't recall you being a spokesperson for darodo, and you you saying that ""no impact" financial bottom line as well as all others." implies that I talked about other lines, which I was clarifying I did not. Saying "No one cares" isn't really a good response to a suggestion, and frankly If you can't understand proper etiquette and go so low to that of insulting my mental state, than there is no use in talking to you. Good day.

• 1.The reason why I stated you were "condescending" was because if you take a quick look at your posts you can see very clearly you look down upon others like they're brand new to the forum and use sarcastic tones as if you are better than them. Some light insults isn't "abusive", I suggest you go into the real world. 2.I was saying how an option that allows people to see someone's entire force was unfair to the other player, and I was saying that pay-to-win features like this can and have caused…

• I never said that I will make any impact at all actually, you're just pulling things out of thin air. I only mentioned that because I wanted to show that me and a few others were upset about CON's pay to win features, I never said that this will affect CON. And I find no reason why my posts are abusive. Why don't you work on that condescending tone of yours and the void that is your ego

• Thank you for that response, although the day change does make it more balanced, it is quite frustrating when someone repeatedly buys it every single day. Increasing the amount it is can maybe make CON more money, and make it better for the players. It has happened to me before where they completely stop my attacks because they know where my stuff is

• . A platform can continue to grow whilst people leave, it happens all the time. It is not contradictory. Unless you need to relearn what that word means. My argument was about how people leaving could have an effect on CON's revenue but I acknowledged the fact it probably won't, and saying they should do something about it for the player base's sake. Since my argument was in fact about revenue, the "Impact" that he stated was about the revenue. Get some fucking comprehensive skills

• I literally said that. "Although I recognize the fact that this may not impact their revenue" can you read? Or are you just stupid?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Oh my, however will the game survive without you? ” It was not just about me, as there are many people across multiple social platforms that have stated they in fact are going to quit or have already quit. With this rather rapid loss of members, it should come to their concern. Although I recognize the fact that this may not impact their revenue by many degrees, if they actually cared about their player base they would do something about it. Also try arguing with one…

• the "Reveal all forces" option is extremely overpowered and can cripple the victim. They know exactly where your troops are and they can destroy any assaults in a matter of minutes. It takes strategy right out of the game and makes the game terrible. Thats why I suggest increasing its price or completely removing it from the game, which I think is the best option. I have spent some money on this game, which was the security council so I could play with my brother. I understand that the devs need…

• I really think you should be able to move ships through a river even if a city is there because in real life rivers go through cities, and you can still move ships through cities and is a major part of warfare in the real world. of course, you have to own the city or have right of way with the person who has the city. If you don't have right of way, your ships will still move through but it will declare war on the person who owns the city.