Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I remember the first time I realized this in a game. On day 17 of an apocalypse match (4x), there was an article posted by the developers in the i game news articles. It stated that the player found to be using multiple accounts is removed from the map and the country is being taken over by an ai, until it gets taken over by a different player. It told us the names of the two countries and player usernames. Idk if that person had been doing this for a long time but our match was only on day 17 i…

• Local industries

Admira G1 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “... don't try to interfere with my targeting devices. ” Well recent update sort of achieves what I was suggesting

• I know there’s been game mode suggestions where players buy in for a fee to set specific rules. Here’s mine. A game mode where players buy in to start off with gold. This would be a competitive game mode where experienced players might enjoy a challenge. It would also be a fun way to support the game with a consistent stream of revenue. I don’t know how the Company is doing financially but I would imagine they would be open to buy in game modes. Anyways let me explain my hope for the game mode. …

• Fewer cities = fewer resources Fewer resources = more gold

• I recently came back to the game after months of being away. If you have discord and interested let me know. My kdr is 2.0 and I’m rank 59. I fuck around a lot though and play with weird builds. Weirdest build I played with was only using mechanized infantry and SAMs (plus the starter units). I’m too inactive for long periods of time to hold my spot in an alliance so I’m interested. I’m active when I play a match but take breaks after a few games.

• I might be wrong but i think if you upgrade destroyers from lvl 4(able to launch 1 missile) to lvl 5 (able to launch 2 missiles) you don’t immediately have the ability to launch 2. I think once you upgrade to lvl 5 you have to wait 12 hours for the second one to be loaded. You are talking about lvl 6 destroyers. Did you use gold to upgrade from lvl 5 to lvl 6 right away? Or before the 12 hour reload time? Edit: alternatively what might be happening is that you are launching them in close success…

• Everything is situational. sometimes it makes sense to build army base in all cities on day 1. It depends on who is around you, what country you are, what country you’re allied with, what country/player you’re trying to target and what units/buildings they are going with at the time. USA having army base in all of its cities sometimes makes sense. If you’re trying to rush 2 players, Canada and Mexico at once then I might build army base in all cities if I were going with infantry. If you treat t…

• Local industries

Quote from Dealer of Death: “... don't try to interfere with my targeting devices. ” Hahaha

• Local industries

Really should restrict local industries to not be buildable in empty provinces. It doesn’t increase manpower or money, only things in empty provinces. All these poor noobs think they’re building it in the right place cause the icon of the neighbouring city is shown on top of an empty province, on mobile.

• Elite frigate broken op

Admira G1 - - General Discussion

Quote from Jim Lake: “Yeah bud you will take full damage to every stack of ships grouping them like this. Even people who hit and run with multiple stacks keep them spread out to avoid getting splash damaged like you 100% will grouping your ships like this. 1. Bad idea to set up ships in a way that makes them easily splashed. yes that has been established. That doesn’t prevent you from doing it 2. “If you get the first shot” is pretty pointless to bring up. If they get the first shot you’re goin…

The last paragraph is what I was describing, less eloquently

Well as others mentioned, being one second apart is dangerous to you because of splash damage. OP is a matter of opinion. I just wanted to make the point about the game mechanic that is possible right now with the elite frigate which eventually the developers claim they will fix but it will still be possible with aircraft carriers. I’m not sure if the stacking of elite frigates will be applied to aircraft carriers or if they are already stackable. As far as I can remember aircraft carriers can n…

Quote from KFGauss: “Now that the dust settled above (I think) - I have another question. When the Elite Frigate "bug" isn't helping someone keep stacks separated, what's the trick to putting more than five ships in one spot without seeing them automatically merge into a more-than-5-ships, over-stacked stack? I can't think of any obvious, simple way to get several stacks to be 1) Right on top of each other (What are the necessary/desired max- and min-separations among all the stacks???), and 2) …

Rainmaker2112, those are good arguments so thank you for actually taking the time to understand and give feedback but there is a difference between elite frigate over stacks and the ways you describe them. The differences are minor but they are important. When you separate ships that are moving, first they are not exactly in the same spot and the attacks will be off by the amount of time it takes you to order their separation. It is small time frame and that time can be very minimal that the eff…

Why do you think there is negative penalty in overstacked units?

Quote from Teburu: “„became possible“? its always been possible, you just needed actual timing so they dont stack on top of each other. And its a moot point anyway since their aim is for them to be stackable. I’ve played against people who line up their stacks and they’ve dealt the first hit. It’s not the same because I have time to react before the next stack rotates to the front. This way you have no time to react if you get hit first. „Literally every time I’ve seen you post it reads as ‘I’m …

I’ll address the ‘all your ships will get hit equal damage that way’ argument. First I admit I don’t know if that is true or not but suppose it’s true. That’s from a removed context of a match. You are assuming you have shared intel from your opponent and can see this happening to you. Then you would have to get the first hit otherwise your stack will be dead the first hit. Even then, if you manage to get the first hit with a stack of 4 cruisers and officer, yes that would a big loss. Elite frig…

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Admira G1: “idk how the file will be posted but here it is ” A single hit will deal equal damage to all stacks.enjoy. You complain about it being „op“ yet you forget its the sheer inability of players in public matches that even lets you get away with a strategy that essentially is begging for 5 times the damage. The ability to speak create forum posts evidently does not make you intelligent. ” here we go again with ‘it happened in public match it doesn’t count’ I’…

idk how the file will be posted but here it is

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Marcellus: “want to sail in the same spot with 2 or more stacks ” Sure, this is the way to avoid over-stacking penalty. What the original poster suggested is still untrue, however: it is very much NOT "like stacking 20 ships", as non-stacked units' combat damage is different (multiple) from stacked ones. ” yes it does come from multiple stacks but it effectively comes from one stack, because the attack time and point are he same from every stack