Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changing game log-in info

cbtdoc2002 - - Questions & Answers

I am bumping this in order to make it new again. I need an answer as soon as possible ADMIN!!

• For the game I registered under my Facebook account info for logging in. I am going to be deleting my Facebook account. How do I change my log-in credentials and still be allowed to keep my current account and ranking?

• Thank you gentleman. Germanico, I did not consider the real life failures of deterrence. Having said that, why would they need to be set on auto? I think it would be really cool just to nuke all major cities of say Iran at once. As far as protection against the ICBMs, Ive noticed SAM battery's constantly knock out missiles. Cheers.

• I would like to see Missile silos with ICBMS in the home territory to built. Just like in the real world, those countries who take the time to advance weaponology and research end up with these WMDs. While the country can place launchers in strategic places, including subs, it is not realistic to not have these. IMO it would be the maximum threat to be able to launch multiple missiles at the same time and target a countries major cities. On the defensive side, countries can research missile shie…

• Unit Stacking

does SF do much damage to conventional units? Jeremy that looks like a good Division but what type of infantry do you implement? Light, Air Assault, Mech?

• Unit Stacking

Well Mech infantry with a tank division obviously. I would add anti air, most likely SAMs. What good would recon do in a tank? What is a good attacker to Anti Air units besides tanks? Are stealth the only good attackers for AA?

• Unit Stacking

Well I wonder what units to use together...What are the Bradleys good to use with. Do I put them with mobile infantry or recon vehicles etc.

• Two items

cbtdoc2002 - - Suggestions

I would like to see a guide that recommends what units go best with which e.g. Air Assault, Light Artillery, and Tank killers, or placing light infantry with combat recon vehicles etc. Also I am not sure if this is just an error or it was taken out, but The CoN Wiki page has an option to print the pages to "make a book" but I am unable to do so. can you please look into it.

• Unit Stacking

I have read and reread the CoN Wiki page and I cannot find a guide as to the best units to be placed together. Obviously Mech works good with Tanks and Arty, however according to modern warfare doctrin Marine Corps/Naval Infantry would in all actuality have light artillery with them whenever they storm the beaches. Why can they not here? Jarheads would also carry other support elements not just Naval infantry and Amphibious combat vehicles.

• Quote from quentinlk: “Hello my question is simple! Is it possible to put maritime fighter planes on allied aircraft carriers? At the same time ... On an aircraft carrier from a country that gives us the right of way? Thank you in advance for your answers and clarifications ” At this time, that is not available

• trading

I believe we should have an option to trade materials with other countries instead of just buying. There are some maps that do not have enough participation to facilitate the ability to build arms industry buildings in order to create materials needed to keep playing. I keep running into not even being able to annex cities nor build local industry due to this. The only way possible is if we buy gold from the game which cost money in real life I do not have to spend.

• Forum Trivia Winners

cbtdoc2002 - - News and Updates

Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “Greetings Commanders, Today I bring word from Central Command on the result of the Forum trivia. Although not everyone was successful those who took part showed that the CoNmunity has some who don't rely on Aggression but rely on their Brains Congratulations to; @trycster @Sarwesh @Huthayfah.k The above winners were chosen at random after reviewing all submitted entries and all have had their reward of 8,000 gold added to their game account. Keep an eye on the forum …

• New Map created

cbtdoc2002 - - General Discussion

Have at it. Map is full. Good luck Kommrad Ivan

• New Map created

There seems to be only one SSR state left. I look forward to the battles

• New Map created

I have created a new scenario if anyone is interested. Game number 2277492. Map is Europe 1990's. Title is Downfall of the Red Bear. Purpose is to defeat or defend the Soviet Union and her states. However, the players are given countries at random. You have no say. Can you defeat or defend her? Rules: you can only take Russia and her states (S.S.R) WHEN they have been occupied by players. CG occupiers do not count.

• Maps

Quote from Superchan: “Yes a lot of people don't care for Europe 1990. In my opinion it is limited, lacks the full and satisfying strategy of WW2020. My map suggestions for future maps: Korea War 2 (10 players) Cold War Worldwide 1960(45/64 players) Middle East 2020 (25 players) My suggestion for a new game with the same developers and graphics etc.: Napoleon Wars ” LOVE all three of those ideas

• Maps

I know there are new maps in the creation stage but is there anyway we can get more WW3 maps for the time being? Personally I do not care for the Europe 1990 maps. Thanks

• Map needs players

If you are looking for a map to play, 2048336 World War 3 is really quiet and we need more players!

• Changing maps

thanks it does

• Changing maps

When creating a new game, how do you change change the map selection? Every time I go to create a game, it will only allow me to create a game with the Europe 1990 map and I do not like it. What do I need to do? Second, on several newer games, you are allowed to create logistics bases etc. Is this with all newly created games or is it some type of option when creating a game?