Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 507.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sure, i would love a summary of the main points of the pros and cons of Island nations and naval builds... One major disagreement with naval countries I see is that defences of the island is always diluted and thus would not make good defences, as a decent player would ensure to make the most of the weakness of island nation player's diluted defence, concentrating his forces and penetrating the defences. However despite all that I still believe that having AWACs, RADAR, systems that give early w…

• so here is what made we ask this question, playing as an island means you are isolated from other players, not necessarily safe from invasions which can be made by dudes sending their army into you're coastal cities. But the main point here is, ships are expensive, hard to use for defence (due to hit and run) and also extremely hard to predict where the enemy would attack. Considering how if the enemy is skilled, this makes an effective defence of an island nation almost impossible as you'll eve…

• So u mean u sent the choppers to land on a carrier that was moving out of its combat range and they didn’t go home and refuel or what not? I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve here but according to what I’ve understand, All Air units have a combat range and a Ferry range, where the ferry range is usually 2-3x that of the combat range…so?!? If i have wrongly comprehended the situation do correct me

• If enemy stack is within the “cross” marking (usually seen over province center where troops are going) then if you do any changes eg . “Rush” “split”, change of direction or any new move orders, that stack instantly engages in melee although they’re not directly on top of the other. in other words, enemy stacks close to ur stacks (like almost there directly on top ) would engage in melee if you do anything. its not really a bug, and its been there for as long as I have been playing the game ser…

• Bro’s a certified dumbassforum.conflictnations.com/inde…43029a1b9089673f7a74a08d6READ FOR F SAKE. And make it into a smaller picture via editing. eg.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…43029a1b9089673f7a74a08d6

• Time to say goodbye

japan samurai - - General Discussion

Goodbye Kurt….you’ll be missed I’ll try my best to increase heli strat’s popularity That being said, Do come back once in a while to check in on CON

• Ranged Units

japan samurai - - Questions & Answers

Quote from noy819038: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from japan samurai: “Lmfao, don’t sound so sure of yourself or don’t expect people to be kind to you if you’re absolutely wrong MbTs help to absorb a lot of damage if you didn’t realise, a 10 stack of MRLs only does about 50-70 damage every hr, if you have 10 stack MBTs its gonna take that stack 10hrs to destroy it, but also allows you to gain land and push for strategic location whilst gaining intel of possible …

• Mot inf : good for late game due to mortars Mech inf: good for players that aren’t too active, high Hp and decent defence Nav inf :good for useless Naval assaults that give you’re position away for 2hrs straight Good for urban offensives early game (for melee players only) AM inf :good for capturing things that are generally strategic deep behind enemy lines, exposed for 1hr so more of a hit , capture and run. (Don’t expect to be able to hold territory so make sure whatever you capture you destr…

• Quote from playbabe: “the range 5 engagement you called is still melee tho.. it just could be engaging in maximum range of 5… ” Thats what I meant, if you gave infrantry Realistic Range than they’ll probably be engaging in Melee all the time and that range becomes useless, just like how you can exploit game to get infrantry 10-15mins away from province but within range of 5 to capture it and move on, saving time and speeding up Inf since inf new position now becomes the center of province

• Then again you can engage enemies away at possible range of 5 if you do some exploiting, this is a game afterall and going by you’re logic that means Mot inf shouldn’t have any mortar range. So now what? Cause I still want my spec ops HP boosts and the last time I posted that in suggestions i got shot down with “seems like you don’t know how to use them”

• Ranged Units

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from japan samurai: “Lmfao, don’t sound so sure of yourself or don’t expect people to be kind to you if you’re absolutely wrong MbTs help to absorb a lot of damage if you didn’t realise, a 10 stack of MRLs only does about 50-70 damage every hr, if you have 10 stack MBTs its gonna take that stack 10hrs to destroy it, but also allows you to gain land and push for strategic location whilst gaining intel of possible points MRL is going for spec ops to intercept and …

• Ranged Units

Lmfao, don’t sound so sure of yourself or don’t expect people to be kind to you if you’re absolutely wrong MbTs help to absorb a lot of damage if you didn’t realise, a 10 stack of MRLs only does about 50-70 damage every hr, if you have 10 stack MBTs its gonna take that stack 10hrs to destroy it, but also allows you to gain land and push for strategic location whilst gaining intel of possible points MRL is going for spec ops to intercept and strike them In order words, MBTs there only to act as m…

• Quote from Zemunelo: “Mbt is not 1 tank either. ” Do MBTs have Artillery embeded in their unit structure? Absolutely not. Infrantry have Mortars, auto grenade launchers etc, and that is by themselves , not to Mention that Mortars were already existing in vietnam war era (supposedly lvl 1 Inf) So yes, Inf should get range and tanks don’t, either way inf damage against tanks ain’t much and MBTs have a lot of HP that they can heal quickly if you know where to place them in.

• If u have a 10 stack SPf doing insane damages against enemy with ur 25 atk range enemy will hunt you down at all cost, There’s reasons why you get AWACs for, not to mention Gunship players will have no problem finding ur Spec ops if they don’t escape fast enough

• Quote from Opulon: “Ranged Spec Ops ? also known as stealth airmobile nuclear artillery lmao. On this, sorry Kurt, but i can only disagree heavily with you ” With a range of 25 its more like ambushing an enemy unit and then running off after hitting a few Units in that stack before they can react. Other than that its not as “Nuclear” as you would think it to be, after all if the eneny has lvl 6 GHs, you’re spec ops are F**ed So that extra range would definitely be a lot much helpful in a lot of …

• You do know that Elite Loitering munitions are one time use and that they can easily be defeated??? Like they do no damage at all to enemy stack because enemy stack defence > drone’s HP??!! And that ELMs cannot be repositioned, reused , healer and launch missiles? You do know that ELMs need to be researched to max lvl to actually have some sort of High enough HP to be rather effective and that ELMs are expensive to make and extremely weak in terms of damage dealing?? You do know its an elite uni…

• the person who posted this suggestion clearly have no idea of game structure and game units

• I want ranged attack for SPFs, if not they just kinda suck to use because then they’ll always have too little HP and I’ll keep losing a few when engaging enemy targets, especially strategically important ones. SPF just needs more HP in general…if not they’re forever going to he confined to scouting only and meleeing with the mindset they’re not going to make it home eg. (5 stack goes, 1-2 Units of SPF returns) Even just losing a unit of SPF can suck

• Ranged Units

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from noy819038: “early on it seemed they were really weak. ” Why? ” Low HP and low damage output, not as spammable as say GHs and a lot more vulnerable than normal units as whole Yes even MBTs > arty on the first few days because MBTs heal very fast on Waters and have high high HP (meat shield) SF less vulnerable because only weak to ASF and a bit of MAA. GHs only vulnerable to ASF/ a bit to MAA (can defeat MAA in numbers combined with ASF)

• Quote from vynical: “If I ever resign myself to build land units, I would just use 1 or 2 5-stack of lvl 5 TD and air-assault the heck out of SAMs & MRLs stack. If the situation requires some anti-air measures, mixing some lvl 5 SAMs in the stack sounds plausible as well. Problem is I ended all my games before I have the time to upgrade TD and SAM both to lvl 5 for air assault galore. ” Lmao, watch as my man’s TDs do no damage on first air assult run and get absolutely destroyed by enemy air for…