Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Уважаемый игроки, командой модераторов Ру сегмента игры КоН, создан отдельный сервер. Цель создания данного сервера нашей командой: объединение игроков, взаимопощь, проведение турниров, общение и облегчение коммуникации между собой. discord.gg/3ujJ23Gj5W

• PATCH NOTES - 2306.20

jack21c - - News and Updates

Correct circles for units on Mobile. We were waiting this for years! Sounds like best patch note ever!

• Quote from Maxim | CM: “Just one small note of caution: the update will automatically update the leaderboard to reflect alliance activity over the recent past. ” Does this mean that elo for all alliances will not become 0, it will be just recalculated with new formula? Do matches that will be played after this announcement but before the new formula will start work be count in new elo?

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from JOKER_MD: “I understand the first page rating, top 10, this is a very old top, but there are serious nuances that I can't understand, that is, all the work and the torment passed and the diligence is all in vain? This is also unfair and puzzling, you bet on new alliances, but such a spit on the old alliances for all their diligence and work is not very good and not nice on your part ( ” Lmao. ELO being more grind than actual skill is the current unfair part. Just l…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “You killed a valid strategy to punished refueling aircraft. ” I agree with this statement. Let's see. My enemy attacked my units with 3 stacks (total 15 fighters) in one time. What I do: I check how much time they need to land to refuel and launch ballistic missiles to catch them on the airfield. This is a big amount of hp so I launch 3, 4 or 5 missiles, depend on theirs level and types of warheads. The first (much rarely the second) missile destroys an airfield and oth…

• Firstly, we can't say if elite frigates are useful or useless before we can't stack them. I still wait for real helicopter carriers, that can use same numbers of helicopters as aircraft carriers, but cheaper than second one. Moreover, I am sure that elite frigates are not frigates at all. They look and are used as helicopter cruisers in 60-90's. So, it will be better to change their models to real helicopter cruisers. European doctrine - French helicopter cruiser "Jeanne d'Ark" Eastern doctrine …

• Anyone use ASW Helicopters

jack21c - - General Discussion

Quote from playbabe: “The only thing good about it is because the rest of naval unit also kinda suck against it too. so in the end, ASW is just the last ditch option to kill naval that guarding by frigate. And due to the fact that max level frigate can radar ping heli is putdown asw heli in this role. ” I suppose that ASW should be used against subs and only subs. Maybe against sea transports with ground units. But their main role to protect aircraft carrier groups or local sea areas from subs. …

• Anyone use ASW Helicopters

jack21c - - General Discussion

Quote from Rainmaker2112: “I have trouble seeing how these things are useful... Sure, they have good stats vs. submarines, but you can solve a submarines problem with destroyers, your own submarines, or naval patrol aircraft just about as well and these other units have other very useful qualities (destroyers can siege cities and fight ships fairly well, submarines dominate, naval patrol planes have huge sonar scanning radius) I really can't think of a scenario where ASW helicopters are the best…

• I have one more question: in what period of time does AA shoot? I mean, if I have two missiles, flying through enemies AA range (only one AA stack) with delay about 1 minute (1x speed) the both got damage. I suppose, that AA hit in first 2,5 minutes, then it has 7,5 minutes to recharge (because first 2,5 minutes there is an active animation of Anti-Air). Does anyone have any ideas?

• Patch Notes - 2212.19

When the helicopter carriers will be?

• Improvements to Naval

jack21c - - Suggestions

Hey, they add information of types of units that carrier can carry. Waiting for helicopter carrier with helicopters and ground forces

• Improvements to Naval

jack21c - - Suggestions

I have one more idea - increase number of aircrafts carried on carrier. 2 lvl - 6 units 4 lvl - 11 units 5 lvl - 12 units It will be useful for transport helicopters, uavs, awacs or for fighters/helicopters that will replace the destroyed ones.

• Improvements to Naval

jack21c - - Suggestions

Quote from DodiMiki: “giving each single unit of frigates, destroyers and cruisers the ability to carry 1 ASW helicopter on their back ” I come here to wrote the same thing. How about making possible to use all types of helicopters except transport helicopters? It will increase damage from ships and using of helicopters and using of smallest anti-air. Quote from DodiMiki: “adding a new unit called "Amphibious assault Carrier" ” Also these "Helicopter carrier" should be able to carry units that c…

• Базовый SAS

jack21c - - Русский форум

Quote from dohteM: “Quote from jack21c: “Quote from dohteM: “кто знает механику работы этого юнита если его объеденить в стак с обычным юнитом будет ли враг видеть что у меня в стаке есть базовый сас или только юнита без невидимости? ” Quote from Teburu: “Quote from dohteM: “кто знает механику работы этого юнита если его объеденить в стак с обычным юнитом будет ли враг видеть что у меня в стаке есть базовый сас или только юнита без невидимости? ” Они будут видеть только юнит без невидимости ” Ээ…

• Quote from dohteM: “после того, как нанесет атакующий юнит, он получит обратный урон ” обратный урон будет мгновенным в момент атаки ракетой комплекса ПРО, т к сработает коэффициент защиты, который берется до взаимодействия. При это взаимодействие будет происходить с уже покоцаной ракетой, т к до этого по ней сработает коэффициент атаки комплекса ПРО, так что первую (а зачастую несколько первых, если они прям подряд летят и по всем отработает атакующая составляющая ПРО) комплекс ПРО полностью ун…

• Season 9: Progress Report

Quote from Blahzay: “A friend send me this ” I hope helicopters will be able to land on all ships soon as it working in real world. It will make helicopters more popular

• Базовый SAS

jack21c - - Русский форум

Quote from dohteM: “кто знает механику работы этого юнита если его объеденить в стак с обычным юнитом будет ли враг видеть что у меня в стаке есть базовый сас или только юнита без невидимости? ” Quote from Teburu: “Quote from dohteM: “кто знает механику работы этого юнита если его объеденить в стак с обычным юнитом будет ли враг видеть что у меня в стаке есть базовый сас или только юнита без невидимости? ” Они будут видеть только юнит без невидимости ” Эээ, ребят. Спецназ будет виден вместе с юн…

• Quote from dohteM: “ракету первого перехвата необходимо двумя установками дальней пво иначе не хватит уровня урона ” Ты забываешь, что ПРО в CoN активное, т е срабатывает дважды - при входе ракеты в зону про и при атаке ракетой самого юнита (если он стоит в центре провинции). В таком случае ты успешно собьешь баллистик. А если бьют не по точке, где твоя ПРО стоит, то логично, что часть хп сохранится и дальше в действие будет вступать ПВО или зенитка, ну или твои войска/строения получат некоторый…

• What is YOUR Favourite CoN Unit

jack21c - - Off Topic

Ballistic missiles. Also few months ago I would say Strike fighters, but know there are Elite attack aircrafts. So, only ballistic missiles