Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from GENPATTON43: “Well, how about this, I jus used cruise missiles against a stack of armor and guess what, I could actually launch them! Problem now is THEY DONT DO ANY DAMAGE. 3 cruise missiles against the stack and not a single hit point against them. (Technically, thats not complaining about the same problem.) ” You Quote from Teessider: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from Teessider: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from Teessider: “Quote from KFGauss: “But, when all is said and done,…

• Quote from Teessider: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from Teessider: “Quote from KFGauss: “But, when all is said and done, multiple people repeatedly reporting that a bug is affecting the outcome of a free game, or repeatedly describing what the bug's effects are, doesn't seem very useful or interesting. ” So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread…

• Quote from Teessider: “Quote from KFGauss: “But, when all is said and done, multiple people repeatedly reporting that a bug is affecting the outcome of a free game, or repeatedly describing what the bug's effects are, doesn't seem very useful or interesting. ” So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not a…

• Quote from Pelican: “Still not fixed also Fighters do the same ” I wouldn't be surprised if it took a few days to fix the bugs but let's see.

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Eren Yeager - - News and Updates

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent. i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc ” Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities …

• Yeah, a new bug. I think all you can do is to retry a few time or hope the devs fix it soon.

• Aircraft are bugged

Eren Yeager - - Questions & Answers

Yup, it's most likely due to the new update that just came out.

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it a bit more this way too because the playerbase will shift away from WW3. That's what I'm doing at least. ” but WW3 is one of the most popular game modes, why would they attempt to shift the player base in such way though??? ” I don't think they actively wanted to shift the playerbase, it just happened as a reaction to the update. …

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent. i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc ” Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities the…

• PATCH NOTES - 2207.06

Quote from xRecreatedPlays: “for the love of god, PLEASE add back the cities that were removed in the previous update, it honestly DOES NOT improve the player experience, games become so much slower and less competitive as every nation’s economy is suddenly nerfed to such extent. i personally don’t mind the changes to AI nations such as removing Quebec or adding something else etc ” Pro tip: Play Rising Tides instead of WW3, since the cities there are untouched. Dorado will likely care about it …

• Protocol Error?

I'm guessing all this weird stuff is happening because the new update messed something up.

• Protocol Error?

In my case I get the error message as well but I can move my units just fine. I'm guessing it will get fixed soon because everyone gets the notification.

• I'm currently working on improving my own and would like to hear what other people are doing.

• Once in a Flashpoint USA game, I had Baltic States as my ally. He was like lvl 20-30, so I thought he'd be a good counter against France and Turkey. The giy continuetky only build motorized infantry and proceeded to get them all killed by rebels. He would spawn 6 infantry get them all killed and have ZERO divisons, I couldn't even do that if I tried. At the end of the game I ended up switching sides to France and Turkey, which I normally never do. This guy was just to dense, no idea how he got t…

• I'm guessing the 4x guy would do better since he just has to slow down a bit. The 1x guy would have to be way more active than he's usually. It depends on the individuel people though.

• Flugzeugträger

Eren Yeager - - Deutsches Forum

Vielleicht ein Bug? Hat das Spiel ja oft genug mit Flugzeugen. Versuch es am besten noch ein paar mal.

• 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Quote from Aquela: “1656426698_news_images_24475.png Commanders, As everyone gets set for the fireworks to go on 4th July, a new map is being introduced to celebrate. Presenting Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x, bringing some speed and renewed excitement to your favorite theatre of war in America. Take control of one of the playable American states, or another country close to the fray, and vie for dominance of the continent. The Battlegrounds USA Apocalypse 4x scenari…

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Eren Yeager: “I used to do it but I'm not sure if it's worth the early ressources. ” By 'resources', I take it you mean manpower?Cuz that's the only resource I see them producing. iu ” No, by early ressources I meant the supplies,fule etc. that you have to spend in order to build the recruitment office.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I start off with building specialized cities across country. I build as little as possible to produce as much fire power to take countries ( Priority is amassing units that kill). I dont build up for greatest gadgets for 10 days. Biggest mistake I see players do; is build air/navy/ground buildings in every city or dont build any units till have nav 4.) Ive killed many a country with a barebones military when they have huge cities built but nothing produced. Day 1 begin …

• Quote from Teburu: “No, rarely build stuff everywhere anyway on day 1 ” So you rather set up more cities for recruiting strong units, makes sense.