Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is Putin a Bad Guy?

RadioActive - - Off Topic

what do you think?

• Follow the Legacy Code!

??

• Quote from Andilek7319: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “The only thing that was a little irritating was that if one liberates an allies homeland the land reverts back to the original player, even though that player is inactive. Maybe the inactive player should automatically get removed from the coalition and become RoW? Or perhaps the inactive player should get removed from the coalition but still grant Shared Intelligence? I feel something along those lines would improve …

• Quote from Anna Jija: “fuck it nobody postz ” i did lol

• Quote from Andilek7319: “Quote from Anna Jija: “So everyone i wanna know, ABOUT when do you launch your first missile ingame? i know it usually starts around day 10 for most, i usually wait till day 12... what are your thoughts? ” small advivce for all game .. try never used missile if not realy need reason ... morale in all your city and result less income be good prepared but much more cheap that prepare missile is simply make you some anti misile umrellla and invest in convential army that no…

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Quote from Anna Jija: “They/them ” gay/gem

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from dfrost: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from dfrost: “i prefer to be referred to by adjectives.... but my adjectives are being censored. how rude! i am seriously offended now.... ” hi long dfrost(long/down there) assuming he has one ” HE? ” @Anna Jija lEtS rEsPeCt pRoNoUnS pLeAsE ” i'll use 'mighty' from now on. @dfrost is that OK? ” @Anna Jija really goofed up! guess she just wasnt thinkin

has anyone here read animal farm by george orwell? plz refer to me as benjamin the cynical donkey

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “Nice, @vynical! I knew someone could do it in less than 32. That's impressive. I don't think I can do it in a 4x in less than 30. ” The fastest I've heard someone do it is in 28 (ww3 4x) ” Yeah that guy must have had a big schedule - and a big wallet too! ” lol

• yeah this just happened again, i tried refreshing and it worked. i do that from now on

• News Articles

RadioActive - - General Discussion

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from strangeworld57: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I use CoN news to advertise that I have resources available for sale on the stock market. ” niceits a bummer when you have so much resource but no one will buy it from you ” Most of the time I stack a few sell orders. I will put a small quantity at a low price as the bait. Then a…

oh can i make my own pronouns yall better refer to me as His Humbly Devoted and Thy Finest Heir.

i think i wanna be trans or something my pronouns are she/hers

• News Articles

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from strangeworld57: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I use CoN news to advertise that I have resources available for sale on the stock market. ” niceits a bummer when you have so much resource but no one will buy it from you ” Most of the time I stack a few sell orders. I will put a small quantity at a low price as the bait. Then a large sell order at a better price. And obvious…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from KFGauss: “How long did it take to get wiped out? In addition to a special surprise for the fastest win, there might be something special for the fastest loss. ” listen 3 guys attacked me at once okay? sometimes that kind of shit happens ” I understand completely - That's why you have to remember to have a sense of humor about it when it happens. ” *farts* i, umm fucking devoted rms ” Reminds me…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Tifo_14: “@RadioActive I'm willing to bet 10 to 1 that I can whoop you. Let's join a WW3 together. Now. ” can i join too plzi wanna see that fop get fucked by tifo ” Yeah, just waiting for him to get his a** over here so we can play. ” ok lezgo oh wait its like 5am in czech rn never mind

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from KFGauss: “How long did it take to get wiped out? In addition to a special surprise for the fastest win, there might be something special for the fastest loss. ” listen 3 guys attacked me at once okay? sometimes that kind of shit happens ” I understand completely - That's why you have to remember to have a sense of humor about it when it happens. ” *farts* i, umm fucking devoted rms

• News Articles

Quote from strangeworld57: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I use CoN news to advertise that I have resources available for sale on the stock market. ” niceits a bummer when you have so much resource but no one will buy it from you ” Most of the time I stack a few sell orders. I will put a small quantity at a low price as the bait. Then a large sell order at a better price. And obviously my advertisement for quality prices at low lo…

• Quote from KFGauss: “You're blind (or impatient) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f9e0fa14e5f70fc7271dfcdc6 ” hmm oh yeah i just reloaded now i see them thanks tho