Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• so can someone explain the logic behind bumping victory points down to 1250? this means you only have to control europe and saudi arabia to win. whats the point in creating a research table that goes all the way to icbm if you will never get to use it? i hope you guys fix this soon it absolutely is ruining my game. now instead of the massive war the remaining players were expecting there is a chance i may win in the next few days from just simply collecting more vp points. my s3oo, ballistic mis…

• Point system

BulletToof - - Questions & Answers

i just read the update notes from yesterday (june 15) and apparently 1250 is what they meant to do.....

• NEEDING PEOPLE

BulletToof - - Concluded Roleplays

i would like to join.

• Point system

BulletToof - - Questions & Answers

i do not understand why the points required to win a 45 person match have been reduced so much. i am now in a position where i have been preparing for a major war with the remaining nations but it doesnt look like it will happen since you only need a small section of the earths land in order to win the match. really disappointed i wont be able to put to use radars that detect stealth, s300 systems, and or stealth aircraft. i play as serbia and only hold on to europe and saudi arabia yet im on th…