Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 211.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from shrek6satan: “But that's the point. "struggle to match the range of cruisers in the mid game" is basically saying "to kill this unit you need a more expensive unit". That shouldn't be how game design works. Like to me the strategies that exist rn are very limited and I will take my hat off to those players who can take advantage of said strategies but lets be real here most strategies boil down to "which units sould I use and which I shouldn't". Like take for…

• Quote from MattBooth25: “Quote from shrek6satan: “They're too cheap, they have anti air which is too long of a range the only thing who can actually beat them is a unit stronger than them which to me is bad game design. They should have advantages and disadvantages who can balance each other out. A player who spams frigates will outmatch every other player even if the other player makes cruirsers just by sheer numbers. In general navy in my view is kinda unbalanced like there should be coastol d…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Lordy - Shrekster - You must really, realy want everyone who reads this thread to hate not just your suggestion but also you. You don't catch flies with vinegar. ” he's the one who insults me first and Im the bad one????

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Teburu: “Spoken like a true Fool ” how about you elaborate instead of insulting. This forum is full of condescending losers... ” Go and ask your caretaker. ” fuck you then. Go lick dorado's ass. One day you will see the light of the day

• Quote from Teburu: “Spoken like a true Fool ” how about you elaborate instead of insulting. This forum is full of condescending losers...

• They're too cheap, they have anti air which is too long of a range the only thing who can actually beat them is a unit stronger than them which to me is bad game design. They should have advantages and disadvantages who can balance each other out. A player who spams frigates will outmatch every other player even if the other player makes cruirsers just by sheer numbers. In general navy in my view is kinda unbalanced like there should be coastol defenses or maybe make corvettes generally more pow…

• Quote from Kaiservar: “I don't buy the "navy can't conquer..." Many people in this forum plays only with the initial infantry or build some NG, so, what kind of unit are you people building that navy could strain your resources? A bunch of infantry is sufficient to take ground and hold while rogue menace dissapears. Airforce can't conquer and nobody argues against strikers or ASF. Artillery can't conquer, and there are many fans of them. So, i think that "navy can't conquer" is a simplistic argu…

• Quote from japan samurai: “so here is what made we ask this question, playing as an island means you are isolated from other players, not necessarily safe from invasions which can be made by dudes sending their army into you're coastal cities. But the main point here is, ships are expensive, hard to use for defence (due to hit and run) and also extremely hard to predict where the enemy would attack. Considering how if the enemy is skilled, this makes an effective defence of an island nation almo…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from shrek6satan: “. . . where do i position my units for taking his cities and stuff like that. . . . Should I go directly to his homeland cities or should i start by conquering his conquered territories or maybe a little bit of both? . . . ” The answers are pretty easy for my typical games (with the uncertainty about the game's outcome lasting 20 to 35-ish days). I prep by having a good enough hospital close-enough to the front lines. I put my planes in one or two ai…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Teburu: “The trick to it being a walk in the park is not starting to prepare just before you plan to invade a guy; but having an overall solid strategy that can deal with 90% of what you’re likely to encounter. Dont wait for an enemy to point out the achilles heel of your strategy, actually try and find and ofc then fix it yourself. You dont prepare for a single war, but all of them. ” yeah man i get what you're trying to say but you can't …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Teburu: “The trick to it being a walk in the park is not starting to prepare just before you plan to invade a guy; but having an overall solid strategy that can deal with 90% of what you’re likely to encounter. Dont wait for an enemy to point out the achilles heel of your strategy, actually try and find and ofc then fix it yourself. You dont prepare for a single war, but all of them. ” Notice that his OP implies that walks-in-the-park mean that you over-prepared. …

• Quote from Teburu: “The trick to it being a walk in the park is not starting to prepare just before you plan to invade a guy; but having an overall solid strategy that can deal with 90% of what you’re likely to encounter. Dont wait for an enemy to point out the achilles heel of your strategy, actually try and find and ofc then fix it yourself. You dont prepare for a single war, but all of them. ” yeah man i get what you're trying to say but you can't have a strategy that will work with every sin…

• It seems to me, at least, that finding that sweet spot, between being a walk in park where you vanish your opponent with ease basically wasting your time preparing and shit and being a struggling battle between you and your adversary where you don't even know if you're gonna win against, is the hardest part. What are the keys for a sucessful invasion be it on day 1, 10 or 20? Whenever I try to prepare more before invading it comes that crippling anxienty that any second now he's gonna attack me …

• Invalid target bug

shrek6satan - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Teburu: “Let me guess, the units in question are retreating? ” yes

• Invalid target bug

and if i do patrol attack they just hover over the units

• Invalid target bug

What is this BS? (For some reason it can't upload the image but it's basically im trying to attack some units with my SFs and they say invalid target)

• another thing to keep in mind to those saying my idea is trash and i just don't like day 1 invasions: it's lot easier to predict where your enemy is coming from on land than in the sea. You might think that's good because it makes naval invasions a surprise but the problem is that it's nearly impossible to predict where he is going to attack by the sea. Only at like day 40 where you have patrol aircraft, radars and ships that you can more accurately predict where he's coming but that still doesn…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Teburu: “Eh not a fan; really just makes the game more tedious while having barely any real effect. Seems a pretty dramatic change just for the sake of delaying early naval Invasions. In general I have an issue with suggestions that want to add restrictions to gameplay especially when the reasoning amounts to „I struggle with X, pls nerf“. IMO the better option would be to vastly reduce the amount of coastal cities; this would make them act…

• Quote from Teburu: “Eh not a fan; really just makes the game more tedious while having barely any real effect. Seems a pretty dramatic change just for the sake of delaying early naval Invasions. In general I have an issue with suggestions that want to add restrictions to gameplay especially when the reasoning amounts to „I struggle with X, pls nerf“. IMO the better option would be to vastly reduce the amount of coastal cities; this would make them actual key strategic locations while also making…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from shrek6satan: “nah man you're too stuck on your world to implement anything that would make the gameplay more interesting. That was one example but you think the only reason i want to implement this is because "I don't like troop-transports arriving at one of my ports in the first hours of the game.". Sometimes you gotta "degrade" the gameplay experience to actually implement an interesting mechanic. At least give a reason why you don't like the idea ” What you've …