Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No Free Field Upgrades

Clock - - Suggestions

How about this, but only for tier upgrades? (In Motorized Infantry for example, the tier upgrades are Level 1 (Basic), Level 4 (Advanced), and Level 6 (Modern)) It would make it so much less tedious and annoying while possibly even adding to the emphasis of the strategic/tactical element - now it's not, "oh, do I care about 1 level?" it's "these units have entirely different capacities and the less upgraded one is severely disabled compared to the other." They will do field upgrades for any rese…

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Clock - - Off Topic

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from Tifo_14: “@PrinceofHonor should this thread be pinned? ” Only for the memes of Anna Jija ” Im in a meme? ” You will be...

• Territorial Waters

Clock - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Allow the players to select a sea zone and declare that it is their territory. Anyone other than an ally entering that zone goes to a state of war with the claimant. You could have multiple claims on a given zone, much like the real world. You know, the infamous 'nine dash line'. iu iu ” Yes, this seems like the best suggestion so far on this thread to me. Would add realism (get out, DoD) and also help with this feature in general. Although in reality you couldn't actually…

• Limited Order Execution

Clock - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Clock: “Cuz your suggestion is based on activity? ” Interesting.So you would judge my suggestion differently if I spent ten hours a day playing, rather than one minute a day? ” Yes. You would have more experience with the overintensive playstyle if you spent ten hours rather than one minute, and if you spent one minute, you would have more experience with having less time available to give orders. So, yes, I would judge your suggestion differently based on that …

• CoN has very good potential, it just needs a few system overhauls and additions, and also a way for kicking out the flood of inactive people who played for 5 minutes and somehow separating them from actual players, as well as some more work on the Seasonal units, bugs and weird features, etc. and maybe some more.

• Limited Order Execution

Clock - - Suggestions

Cuz your suggestion is based on activity? Some of your posts seem like you're thick and argumentative, while others seem top-tier. It's quite strange, like bipolar. I might just barely allow this, but as @ahuman said, counterattacks would be largely negated. ASFs are a perfect example - what's the point of having active defense when you are forced into passivity for large enough portions of the day to make it pretty much useless?

• No Free Field Upgrades

Clock - - Suggestions

I, for one, like the idea. Yes, I would like to have some sort of automatic system installed as well in the game to make this NOT a logistical nightmare it would be sometimes. Really that's all these haters are complaining about. Fix it, and you'll be fine. Also, you know, you don't have to upgrade your units... you could just leave them at the level they are. Good luck with that More realistically, you wouldn't have to upgrade that many and you could use lower levels for cannon fodder (easier h…

• 2x Games

Clock - - General Discussion

No, we should have √2 speed games obviously, it's the best kind.

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “4. Add Rush aka afterburners; as IRL if ground troops under attack would go supersonic to defend. You can rush every other unit in game. ” As I understand it, using afterburners is a real fuel hog.As an example at full throttle, an F-16 with maximum external fuel stores has about 20 minutes until it’s on emergency reserves which would only last an extra minute or so at full afterburner. So although the game has no fuel limits (evidently units can …

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Clock - - Off Topic

Quote from Tifo_14: “@PrinceofHonor should this thread be pinned? ” Only for the memes of Anna Jija

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “... PS: "Image by negativity"? I understand perfectly what you mean. I also understand that if I point that sensor elsewhere, it also won't capture any photons from the black hole, so there must be something more to this than not capturing photons. I saying the image is evidence the black hole exists, but is not an image of a black hole. ” Ah, but you see, it isn't just a matter of the sensor not picking up photons from the b…

• *munch munch*

• SAMs. Mobile AA relies on extremely expensive spam to function - nope, I'm out. It doesn't even function that well.

• Task Force Black

Clock - - Recruitment Centre

Quote from Mr_Wong_: “Join us for cake and cookies. ” No... Milk?

• Possible game types?

Clock - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from TheShinwacker: “I have already posted this idea once, but it was on a different thread. But a mideaval or Roman times, style map, with new units. Some may say it is not con, but then what is Con? CONFLICT Of NATIONS. A war back before Christ is still a conflict between nations. A different idea though: How about adding the moon onto the map. It would be hard with the graphic abilities of this game but just think about it, new units including "war spaceship…

• Random

Clock - - Off Topic

It could be 00:09 though Also 18:09 Maybe even 22:00 One of those is right, maybe. Or it could just be 1:11.

• Random

Clock - - Off Topic

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Clock: “actually this time A finite reality is contained in a finite space, but the finite can be considered infinite. For is life not the infinity in the finite realm? So is the finite truly synonymous with the infinite? Is there an ultimate reason? Or are there no reasons, only naturally bounded anarchy? Anything Allowed Here ” 1. A finite reality is contained in a finite space.2. The finite is sometimes considered infinite. 3. Life is …

• Random

Clock - - Off Topic

Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Clock: “Should I post more meaningful and timeless or more timely and meaningless things ” you are a clock, go tell time and leave tf alone ” I think it is 1:00 for you

• Also keep in mind that if you are mobilising a ship, an invader can pass through your port, the ship can be mobilised, and then they can conquer the city. It will look as if your ship simply did nothing. I only know because this happened to me.

• Forum Games #3 - Take This!

Clock - - Off Topic

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from xXWolfXx: “Infantry ” Helicopter Gunship ” Air Superiority Fighter ” You went twice... that's a no-no. SAM launcher ” I had to skip over the bad counter post, no one else seemed to be. Tank Destroyer