Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Season 9 is Live!

sublimagic - - News and Updates

cant wait to try this one out.

• Never seen a number this large

sublimagic - - Off Topic

I was just coming on here to post about this, I was in the game also as Egypt, this guy was taking cities then increasing the morale straight away to 100% and annexed most even provinces too to stop them smoking, full research it was insane to see. he must have spent a fortune either a bored millionaire or I think the card he was buying gold with was stolen would be my guesses.

• yup working again now, strange was locked out for nearly 24hrs but no harm done

• been locked out of game all day.

• offline game

sublimagic - - Suggestions

Just a suggestion but I think it would be great to have access to an offline game to those that sign upto been a security council member. Said game would be you vs the rest of the world who of course would be AI and to win you would need total world domination. Would be great for noobs who join but find the pace overwhelming so don't bother joining new games or those that complain about gold spenders that we often see on the forum then leave the game. Just an idea

• Hi I would like to point out that it's getting hard again to select the nation you want, since the other language games are now merged together, I am down to my last normal speed game and trying to find a x4 as the UK.

• fair enough I only play the ww3 maps thanks to those that replied

• @Germanico awesome idea again but any reason why it's only set to 6 and not 10 like the top nations in the game have to start with? that would turn any nation worth playing if they could have the same homeland cities as the usa etc

• Love it but think it should be higher so starting as any nation you can nationalize upto 10 cities like the superpowers in the game USA etc.

• Disappointed you have increased the prices again I remember when it cost around 2000 gold for a full reveal, I do spend gold on this function in high stake games and was the only good reason to spend and indeed buy gold in my option. I guess you saved me a few $ every few games cheers Dorado

• Inactive leader

sublimagic - - Bug Reports & Issues

Normally it does yes but in this instance it does not, another member went inactive after and has already automatically left the coalition but the leader remains with no count down and the AI is controlling troops.

• Inactive leader

sublimagic - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi all when is a inactive leader booted from a coalition and someone else put in charge? or does that not happen anymore and the last active members have to leave to form another one,

• stop a ICBM (nuke)

sublimagic - - Questions & Answers

nice one thanks, never been hit by one but I a feeling its coming soon

• stop a ICBM (nuke)

sublimagic - - Questions & Answers

as above how many THAAD are usually needed to make sure a nuke doesn't hit its target?

• Missile Silos

sublimagic - - Suggestions

great Idea

• I have 340 post you only have 25 who been childish and yes a little bit of a jerk now? Is my opinion not valid the same as yours just cause you post more?

• My Grammar doesnt help either, I was frustrated and in a rush. I do really really like this game but the taking away of creating your own game stopped me from signing up to 12 months security council membership. I was on a months trial before the switch. I did manage the next day to get on a game but was pot luck it was just spawned as I signed in.

• I am sorry but where above do I threaten to leave if I don't get my own way like a child? I was just pointing out it is now harder to select the nation you want now than before, and I cant sit there for hours trying to find a game with the slot open, so could leave if I dont get on a map when my current game ends. I am sorry if the way I put it made a few snowflakes melt. Thanks G for the reply that would be a great solution and something I would put my hand into my pocket for.

• Lol yea that would be Ideal but Rl tends to get in the way. I guess this isnt a game for the evening/weekend type player

• will you ever bring back the option to create a world map? I can never join a game as who I want to play as its always taken. I guess I will be leaving this game for good once I finish my current map which is a shame as I enjoy it once I actually manage to join 1.