Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• World Cup Discord Event

JimmyMaestro - - News and Updates

I vote for Pedro

• Research by Osmosis

JimmyMaestro - - Suggestions

"Osmosis" is basically a built in spy component for any map. It may help a new player even the playing field. (Probably not enough to pivot and win their current map) But maybe enough for them to learn and use the skill on a future map.

• Forming New Countries

JimmyMaestro - - Suggestions

Are all the maps based on a real map? Which mop is a pure fantasy map with no basis in the map of planet Earth? Years ago, you could play Sid's Civilization and a random map big or small could be generated.

• 4X for New Players

JimmyMaestro - - General Discussion

It appears the 4x games offered recently have been reduced. Is that by design from the CON or is it just for the holiday season?

• 4X for New Players

Should 4x games be bared from a newbie players menu of choices? Give these new players a chance to learn the game at a 1x speed before given the option of playing at 4x speed. I did notice recently our game Lord, The Oh Mighty CON removed Flash 4x and BattleUSA 4x maps from the new game menu. Was this a move done to help Newbie players? Also a question here. Do we players see all new games available or does the "Oh Mighty Con" limit our view of new games. A move to give certain maps to newbie pl…

• Vacation

When you go on vacation and your game or games are still live, what are the rules for a friend logging in to your account and making game moves on your behalf? If you are not on the same map with that friend is this allowed? If you are on the same map as your friend is this allowed? I'm sure the question has been asked a many times before. My game friends sometimes have asked me to babysit their account when they go on vacation. (I'm retired with a lot of free time and enjoy fat bald man sport.)…

• Back to the original theme here. If a country doesn't have a capital you can't make peace with them. You or someone else has to wipe them out to make "peace" with them. So capital or lack of one matters in this game.

• "This is like saying that the difference between 4 and 5 is 3." Word salad, your deflecting the subject, not answering it.

• Objection! The first steamboat Destroyer was made in New York in 1812, 36 years after the American Revolution (and present 1812 war) We were talking about the 1776 war of independence. So you agree 1776 was Ancient? The War of 1812 was a different conflict.

• Is this conversation the twlight Zone?

• Did the British group up their mercenary forces from Germany in Panzer formations in 1776? Maybe the rent boys from Germany were thinking about driving a tank? It is estimated the British hired approximately 30,000 mercenary troops from Germany.

• 1776 had sail boats fighting.......HELLLO Ancient How would a 1776 sail boat fare against a battleship from the 20th century. WW1 or WW2? A German Submarine from WW1 or WW2 vs a sailboat from 1776........Who wins?...........HELLO!!! ANCIENT.......Hello!!!!

• "Ancient Guns"....lol

• How many machine guns did Cornwallis field? How many machine guns did George Washington field? 1776 is ancient compared to the raw power of weapons from the 20th century. The weapons offered in our CON game.

• A level 4 bunker in a city usually gets you 100% moral for a none core city. The exception is when you have high civilian casualties in my experience. That drops the moral like a rock. (I do appreciate you guys doing all the science of these levels)

• City dropping below 90%. Did you recently have a war where you bombarded cities? That can push down those 90% cities.

• The Destroyer 4 wrote: "A military can run without a capital. Mondern example: When we left Afghanistan in 2021, Isis K had no capital anywhere in that country they only had a leader (and the poor mangement of the U.S) It had a leader weapons they took over Afghanistan when we were leaving. They had influence over the region and better strategy from the Afghans that they took over Afghanistan. This shows that you don't need a capital to win a war, you just need a good leader and great military s…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from JimmyMaestro: “ ” But guess what 1776 isnt ancient times, I'll understand if I said The Roman Republic vs Carthage. The only big difference about 1776 and WW1 is that in WW1 they had toxic gas. ” 1776 had Choo Choo trains? Nah 1776 had machines that fly in the sky? Nah 1776 had machines that traveled below sea level? Nah 1776 Had machine guns? Nah 1776 In warfare terms is ancient history? Yes

• Russia and Germany split Poland. Very easy for them to split the middle east. Russia so much wanted a warm port and Iran (Persia) would have done the trick. Also parts of India would have sweetened that pot. Russia taking more buffer territories would be a no brainer for Stalin. Stalin and Hitler would one day have war with each other but 1941 was 1-2 years too early for the Soviet Union to pull that trigger. Look at the beating the Soviet army took taking a piece of Finland in 1939. Stalin knew…

• Quote from Pentabuksus2: “And after the blitz, didn't Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa - not sharing a border with Germany - join the allies and declare war on Germany. Sounds a lot like what the AI is doing Quote from JimmyMaestro: “... Troops in these countries low on supplies, low on morale surrendered to Nazi Germany. ” some did, but a lot escaped to allied controlled areas and bid their time. Governments included. ” Germany only lost WW2 because they were stupid to invade Rus…