Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Correction: Finland should be added to Europe 1990, it is already playable in the full world version.

• 1.) The Bahamas either with or without a city, and multiple islands 2.) Bermuda (so that if you conquer it flying troops across the Atlantic would be more accessible) 3.) A piece of Antarctica with a city 4.) Finland (as a player country) Edit: in Europe 1990 5.) Madagascar (as a player country) 6.) and Cuba should be in Europe 1990 as a player country (or at a minimum, a 1 city country)

• I've lost some homeland cities in a game to either insurgencies, or another player. Now that I want to take them back, will I have to pay the high price to annex the city so that I can build troops again?

• Annexation of a city

MrWizardLizard - - General Discussion

Really unfortunate for a situation in my game where I was attacked and lost all my cities..but removed some troops, and took cities in another location to rebuild myself but can't because of the price of annexation. The high annexation price should only be in effect if you have >5 annexed or homeland cities already.

• More usable islands

MrWizardLizard - - Suggestions

I have looked at the map today, and pondered how there are so many 'islands' in the map that aren't part of the game, and thought that more should be added. I know that there already are some usable remote islands but more could be incorporated as independent countries. Then, countries that don't start with any remote islands for themselves could take them and build outposts, with wharfs, airfields, and a place to station troops. For example, The U.S, U.K and France have tiny islands in the sout…