Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Right Now, task force 1 of Talamanca Revival Who's speed shows 3.5 Is out running my destroyers going 4.5 My frigate passed my destroyer. I could not keep my rush command to stay on location is SP 29 even now at 20:01 game time my frigate is as fast or faster than my <span style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);">destroyer.

• Right Now task force 1 of Talmanca Revival WEhos spped shows 3.5 Is out running my destroyers going 4.5 My frigate passed my destroyer. I could not keep my rush command to stay on location is SP 29

• Game 8005032 I logged in this morning and my task forces 20th destroyer and 31st destroyer was fighting 12th frigate. I noticed 31st was not firing nor is it in the event history have fired. The event history shows the frigates firing on 31st destroyer. My 31st destroyer had an attack timer going but not firing. The attack timer was about 20 minutes apart from the 20th destroyer but by the end of battle the timers were the same. The Day is 25 and the time was about 11:09:10.forum.conflictnations…

• 6737894 will not load

Chunkybddy - - Bug Reports & Issues

game 6737894 will not load

• bug issue

I am at war with Canada in game 6560247 I am at close range of his transports off the west coast of Africa. I had 9 minutes before I would be able to fire my next volley with my naval stack. I logged off for a few minutes. When I logged back on his transports had changed direction and showed as an invalid target when I tried to reengage. They were within my red targeting ring. I checked mt engagement orders and it was set to default targeting. tried to be reengaged and still showed invalid targe…

• bug issue

5403306 when attacking units with planes getting server states differ and out of range messages. I tried restarting to no avail pls help

• Could not activate game 5,238,174 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later. the above is the message i get on all my active games

• is CoN down?

Chunkybddy - - General Discussion

Could not activate game 5,241,088 on server.Your game is currently unavailable or does not exist anymore. Please try again later.

• current game screen continuously loading

• I cannot get on any games