Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Nations

Teburuiswack - - General Discussion

Fr man. I was being so polite until tin pp man had to insult me for no reason. I was asking questions and expressing my concern. No need to insult someone just bc you “think” your better than them at the game. Show me the bro. Play me. “Mr Checkmate” haha. Your scared and I know it.

• Moral not improving

Teburuiswack - - Bug Reports & Issues

I handled them easily it’s just annoying who tf are you anyways? I didn’t ask you to reply. I’m first in my game and have been since the beginning lol. Your trash bro. What’s your kd?

• Moral not improving

Your a punk bitch lol. My kd is a 2.1 in game Wbu? your a joke. My discord has 52 players in it. So yeah I think it’s counts as a mutual understanding. I promise I have more game knowledge than you and I promise I would stomp you in game weak ass.

• Moral not improving

@Teburu almost everyone I’ve spoken too offline and in discord has agreed. The game is currently broken when it comes to insurgents. An I’ve seen multiple people on here complain about it as well. It’s not “tailoring to anyone’s own expectations” but rather the communities. We all agree. Well most of us. The insurgent hp should only be around 10. They should be the absolute easiest unit to kill. Shouldn’t matter if they’re there to take time up and slow colonization. It will slow you down even a…

• Moral not improving

Lmao, are you saying that to me or the person I quoted? I just started on this forum. Overall design of messaging system is a 6/10 I could design a better website in my sleep.

• Moral not improving

Quote from Kalrakh: “Insurgents stop popping up, when the city stops burning, so around 35% not 30% Quote from Grandpa AL: “I have sent in 3 BUG reports on the issue of Moral does not improve even after using gold to improve, after 2 weeks in possession of occupied cities. I would like to see some improvement in these on going issues. I have seen leaders lower the amount of Gold I was getting. So you do know how to improve earnings which is a good thing, don't get me wrong but step up on on goin…

• Moral not improving

insurgent HP should only be like 10. That’s more than enough to slow someone down a little. Bc we all know that’s why there here. To keep us all active and giving them more game hours played. Last game for me for sure until I hear they’ve nerfed the insurgents.

• Moral not improving

Dude this game is so fucked when it comes to moral. I legit just saw my city be attacked and taken by a level 1 insurgent when my motorized infantry was level 3… ‍♂️ My moral was 30% yet I still get insurgents? No spies have been sent so why tf am I being attacked by insurgents? Insurgents just ruin the game tbh. Get so far and have to slow down to make more infantry just bc I set my phone down for legit 15 minutes after 2 solid days of playing lol. Ridiculous man. They come in bulk also. Not ju…