Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Astana

• Why???

awsome4444 - - Questions & Answers

Quote from BlackStarMedia: “Quote from awsome4444: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from awsome4444: “Quote from Gen Vader: “Although they've taken hold of the country, they're not an internationally recognised government, yet. It's also probably not a priority for Dorado to update the flags compared to other game breaking issues we're currently facing. Edit: High fived yourself too. ” So according to your logic Taiwan is actually part of China because it is technically not internationally rec…

• Why???

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from awsome4444: “Quote from Gen Vader: “Although they've taken hold of the country, they're not an internationally recognised government, yet. It's also probably not a priority for Dorado to update the flags compared to other game breaking issues we're currently facing. Edit: High fived yourself too. ” So according to your logic Taiwan is actually part of China because it is technically not internationally recognized by the UN or any other major powers. ” Actua…

• Why???

Quote from Gen Vader: “Although they've taken hold of the country, they're not an internationally recognised government, yet. It's also probably not a priority for Dorado to update the flags compared to other game breaking issues we're currently facing. Edit: High fived yourself too. ” So according to your logic Taiwan is actually part of China because it is technically not internationally recognized by the UN or any other major powers.

• If you have a strong conventional force just keep pushing against them. If they are conventionally weaker than you, then you have a chance. Just blitz through through their forces. Just order your forces to make a suicide push against the coalition. If you are able to take their core cities than victory is possible. If not you are done for anyways.

• Or simply use the Call of War solution. They basically limit all new players on a 4x speed Europe Tutorial map with other new players. To unlock new maps they have to rank up, meaning they have to be interested in the game.

• Strategy Tips

awsome4444 - - General Discussion

It depends on your country selection and doctrine. For example, as an island nation you would focus on your navy and if you are in the desert you would be able to foucus on armored forces. I tend to focus on a strong air force and a strong armored force combined with mech inf or mot inf. I know some people have a preference for Mrls, but it is only a unit you can unlock in late game because of the high army base requirement. Plus my ground stacks can just plough through most units because it is …

• Nah this would make 90% of the players on the map lose their minds and go inactive in the first four days.

• This is idea is all games and fun until you see the Taliban becoming a world superpower by decimating half the world in a matter of 40 days.

• 1 hour to 2 hour game.

awsome4444 - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “You could always play 2.5 4X games simultaneously. More seriously, for every person who wants a faster-than-4X game, I suspect that there is another person (or two) who would rather Dorado invest in other ways to improve the game. For example, me. And more seriously still. Why the heck can't fast game fans just tack an "I agree" comment on the end of one of the many existing faster-games threads, instead of creating a new thread every week or two? ” I actually enjoy the 1x b…

• Conflict of Nation is meant to be a strategy game where you control things at a broad strategical level. However, your suggestions focus too much on tactical aspects, which is not often considered within a broad strategical sense. If you want to play games that give you a more control over individual battles and tactics, I suggest trying out games like Total War.

• 1 hour to 2 hour game.

awsome4444 - - Suggestions

I enjoy the current slow pace of conflict of nations games, it is the most unique quality of the game. However, I believe that Con could attract more players by having much faster 1 to 2 hour games avalible on a 30 player European map. It will allow seasoned veterans to test out new tactics and it will attract more players. Many new players tend to get impatient when they see the time required to finish a CON match. However, a 1 to 2 hour game will definitely bring a fast paced and exctiting gam…

• Quote from Seroslav: “Its often that there is 5, 4 or 3 players left and you dont know who, cause they seem to be inactive. So map takes much longer then, when its totally boring to take over bots. If in newspaper would be info on who is 4th active player, being a top coalition of 3 for example, it would be possible to hit on him to finish map faster. If you dont know who is he and he stay quietly, boring game last for many more days and push on taking over bots, which is not much fun. Faster fi…

• Choice B would be the most beneficial and moral option out of the three. Choice C is a straight up jerk move, I do not suggest you choosing this course of action. Meanwhile, Choice A is hard, but it defintely brings you more excitement and action in game.

• No, realistically no large surface naval ship could realistically operate in rivers. Only small patrol and gunboats are usually able to.

• I just leave two motorized infantry in each city. If mine are high leveled(level 4 and above) I will usually just leave one.