Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So... I have seen many posts about non gold games and the true challenge of playing against all them nemeses that you and they think are better. Again, this idea has probably been brought up before in the middle of a gold post argument. I now bring it up as a primary idea. The big problems here in CoN with gold is its power. If someone wants to blow a C note on a server that might last 2 months, just to win.... so be it. Our true challenge is to see who is better on equal grounds, without one wa…

• Air Assault vs. Ferry

Taz Xanth - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Smallsword: “Of those units you listed only the recon can air assault...that might already answer your question. ” OK, if I have a level 3 Combat Recon, a level 4 Towed Artillery, a level 5 Mobile Anti Air and a level 5 tank destroyer... all capable of Air Assault... back to original question.

• Air Assault vs. Ferry

Did a search and couldn't find a solid posting. I just wanted to get some opinions before I started looking at some numbers myself. If I have some Infantry, a recon, an AFV, and some mobile artillery, all of which are leveled up for air assault. Which is better for moving that stack from owned airport to owned airport, Air Assault or Ferry? Now, I know the advantages of air assault over ferry (ie some units can attack while in air assault mode or that air assault can land most anywhere). My ques…

• On the mobile version, when in Research Tree, click on Research branch, click on individual research, click on Details button.... I would like the Details to include the required buildings needed to build unit. The Desktop version includes this info and would be nice to see it in same place on Mobile version. ... and yes, I do know I can click on any city to mobilize the unit and I will learn there what buildings are required.

• Helicopters vs Aircraft

I like to use 2 ASF with 3 gunships early in game against any Infantry I come across during initial expansion. You do have to think ahead and start taking/building airstrips to make up for helos limited range.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “well if you want to find airbases. just start fake sending patrol all over the place in a continent. It will find nearest AB in about 30 sec. Another easy way to highlight troops. left click and circle the continent/region and it will "group/highlight" all units. which illistrates how easy a unit inventory tab would be. Or you can toggle through units till you find it. I have suggested a Unit Inventory tab (like a city tab) which could group/sort by troop type ; Unit or…

• Quote from MallahanJr: “Now when the SWARM gets shot down 3/4 of the unit Icons disappear. I have to close down the browser, clear cache, and then go back into the game to see all units. ” Thought of the cache. Playing on PC, Tablet, and 2 phones. Its there on all of them. I don't have any enemies in the area to see if it will still attack. It's an uncontrollable unit so I can't send it on it's way.

• Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from Taz Xanth: “Game 4524596 34th Elite Swarm (California) P34 has been patrolling Lidderdale for 4+ days. ” I have experienced the same in a WW3 4x map right now with my coalition mate, who does not appear to be placing them from anywhere but at least one has been patrolling for days and days on end. ” so? ” The name of this forum is 'Bug Reports and Issues', I am reporting a Bug. The Elite Swarm is only supposed to be active for 2 days then se…

• Game 4524596 34th Elite Swarm (California) P34 has been patrolling Lidderdale for 4+ days.

• Hi all, Level 1 Airbase when hits 40% build will display airbase icon on map to show functional airbase. Level 2+ Airbase if under 40% build (or damaged) will NOT show up on world map to show functional airbase (even though a level 2 airbase at even 1% will still be functional for air traffic)

• I am sure this suggestion has already been proposed somewhere, that I didn't see. I would like to be able to select certain units, buildings, etc to be highlighted on the world map. Being able to see where all my anti-air is and isn't located would be great! Being able to see what cities have an airport (or not) would be great (besides that little icon of an airstrip that you have to zoom in to make appear) I guess a layered view system is needed. Click on Armored Recon Vehicle and all ARV on wo…

• Instead of a full POW system for all units, just have a system for POW officers. If you capture one of the enemy officers it grants you some kind of bonus/buff (like free Intel, faster research in that officers field of expertise, etc) until that officer is rescued. Of course the owner of the officer can always see the officers location to plan that rescue.

• Hey folks, quick question... Elite Infantry Officer boosts Infantry units stats. The towed artillery unit is a Support unit with an Infantry armor class. Does the Infantry officer boost Towed Artillery bombard attack stats? Same question applied to Tanker Ace, does that officer boost Mobile Artilley and MLRS?