Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 99.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 30! when do we go back to 1

• yeeeeeeea! i love buckeye's thread so i will try to follow this one!

• "carrier out of air range"

dfrost - - Bug Reports & Issues

so no comment from the devs? what's this section for? talking to ones self? i would like to know if this is in fact a bug and it's being worked on. i'm on my second game and i am having the same exact problem. i'd like to know i am not talking to myself. otherwise, i will just assume trying to report bugs is worthless here

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “First time had to use block function. so annoying ” nobody is going to blame ya. i hate blocking people too in the forums i am in. i am a lot more lenient with freedom of speech than most but sometimes ya have to do what ya have to do. i've done it before. i never like it though. in the many forums i have been on, i may have blocked 4 people in my lifetime. anyway, thanks for all the graphs and stats man! what a great case study! and although i know you said it only too…

• good job. what did your morale look like when you were playing? did you try to keep it above a certain level? in my second game i've been trying to keep it above 60% where my first game i was trying to keep it above 70. problem is, my main opponant this game is keeping it mid 50's and has more resoures, more cities and territories with what seems to be no major adverse affects i thought i could play the same strategy where i can go through mexico, but now i am thinking if this is going to be a r…

• Am I Morally Right or Wrong

dfrost - - Off Topic

what is moral is irrelevant because it has nothing to do with the strategy to the game for a win which should be everyone's objective. morals and values are also relative. also, what is racist in the real world doesn't mean it's racist within a game. on day 50, you attacked him because of what he said on day 1. so for 50 days, this was eating at you and you never forgot it. you were going to attack him no matter what, and you were just waiting for the right time i guess. but you don't see a prob…

• Hacking Threats

Quote from Trump202486: “I am asking how to directly report when someone in game threatens to hack you and mess up your IP ADDRESS ? Help? Nothing has happened yet but I would like to prevent it from ever happening .. ” were you the guy that bought up all the toilet paper in 2020 because you were afraid the world was coming to an end? here is what you do. instead of being fearful of things, try not to allow you fear to control your emotions and your emotions to control your choices. that's what …

• city suburbs

dfrost - - General Discussion

no. it's a city suburb. are you saying it acts like a province in regards to insurgencies where there are none in provinces?

• city suburbs

in city suburbs, do insurgencies break out? or do they act as provinces and not cities where there are no insurgents

• I won My First Game

after many newbie questions and ignorant assumptions and making sooooo many mistakes, i finally finished and won my first game on day 50. i just wanted to share that because the forum has been awesome aqnd the people who helped me and put up with me were great. i had a blast! i decided to start a new game with the same territory i started with my first game and see how well i can do with everything i learned. i wont have to micro manage anymore and watch the screen for hours(unless i am attackin…

• "carrier out of air range"

"carrier out of air range" i move my carrier "carrier out of air range" i patrol above the carrier and then try to land "carrier out of air range" i try to land at a different air field and then try to ferry "carrier out of air range" i set a destination for the carrier and then try to ferry "carrier out of air range" i stop moving my carrier and cancel any order and try to ferry "carrier out of air range" i did manage to land 3 naval planes on my first carrier. i had problems at first but it fi…

• Ruleset for Alliances

dfrost - - Challenges

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from dfrost: “what is elo? ” Basically a number used to determine skill level "The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in zero-sum games such as chess" ” thank you!

• yea, i hear ya! i noticed i like using planes and i have a high use case for them. didn't use my navy at all (this first game) and have almost 20 frigates fully researched. with the rcon, i totally get it. i only had 7 but really like them for what they do for a well rounded vehicle and not really strong in any one area. for my second game, i am actually going to consider not researching them at all so i can focus on air and sea but mainly air i used mobile artillery until i found out how useful…

• Quote from PerigeeNil: “Don't build Local Industries, Field Hospitals, Air Fields, and Combat Outposts in nonsensical territories. That stuff is like a neon sign to an experienced enemy player. While we're at it, don't build Combat Outposts in a territory if you are not going to put troops there. I keep meaning (but forgetting) to see if the explanation for that structure is misleading, because I keep seeing people building them on then not putting any troops where they built them, like my troop…

• Ruleset for Alliances

dfrost - - Challenges

what is elo?

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

dfrost - - Off Topic

i couldn't agree with you more except for the "identity crisis" remark. my take is that whatever other people do is out of our control. it always has been and always will be. when we are more focused on what is out of our control. then it's a distraction to what IS. if change is to occur, it comes within ourselves. not other people. when's the last time we put expectations on others and it turned out well? NEVER. it all leads to feeling disappointed and then hurt and then angry and then resentfu…

• ahhhhh attack attacks attack and defense attacks defense. didn't know that at all! good info to know. and the rng factor. didn't know there was one but i guess it makes sense this sheds a lot of light on things now thanks guys!

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

dfrost - - Off Topic

i prefer "dumb dumb", "lil bitch" or "not HE" or for short, the symbol "~" works....

• i'm only on my first game but an idea like this sounds fun if i was bored enough. i also think an agenda like this is more luck than skill. one of the reasons i fell in love with this game is the strategies and skills involved. but i am slowly also seeing the luck factors now as well which are out of our control. i like the skill and strategy factors too much to even consider a game like this that involves more luck than anything else and also ditching a strategy that has been known to work alre…

• i read something similar in another thread