Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market robbed me

Antony N - - General Discussion

I contacted them directly from the game first. No response whatsoever. No game run by this uncaring outfit will get one penny more from me!

• Market robbed me

I'm afraid you're absolutely correct.

• Market robbed me

Playing in a new account Jack Regan, game no. 4267085 Bought Electronics twice, for 4,600 gold. The Electronics have not been delivered even after refreshing. This is daylight robbery! Moderators where are you? I want what I paid for, Pronto!! Is this a fault in the game, has it been hacked??? Answers required & soon pls.

• "End Game"

Antony N - - Questions & Answers

I though that was the case. But it shows 25 players active; unless it changed massively overnight and doesn't yet show.

• "End Game"

When I went off last night it wasn't there, when I came back today, in the bottom right of the screen is a flashing sign "End Game". I've put up a search, and poked around here, but cannot find anything about it. Does it simply end the game, what are the consequences, is this now a permanent feature? Any info appreciated, ty.

• Pacific Air Bridge

Only based on the fact that in the real world we can fly transpacific with goods, hardware and people. On that basis it would make sense if you could do it in the game. But as i previous inacrnations usable islands seem too far apart. Or, as I was asking, are there some tiny dots out there which complete the link?

• Pacific Air Bridge

Hi guys, As far as I can see, on the new WW3 map, there is still no way of building an air bridge across the pacific - say Mexico to Japan. Is that right, or am I missing something? Cheers

• Same here. locked out by the damned stupid servers.

• Game 2275829

Antony N - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game 2275829. Yesterday it worked tolerably well, Today fighters cannot lock onto targets be they on land or task forces. This is beyond the joke. Every day there are problems

• Deleting Defeated Nations

Antony N - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “I would like to point out that "simple" ideas do not always take all consequences into account. Example: a defeated nation can stage a comeback via his coalition allies and our liberation feature. We have had games in which this was actually performed successfully. We have plans for advanced surrender features, but we have our own priorities to which we must adhere. ” Would that be like a negotiated surrender, during which there is a ceasefire?

• Western Strike Fighters

Quote from Seele07: “Tornado and Gripen are European Strike Fighters not Western strike fighters. We have 3 doctrins in this game: Western doctrin, European Doctrin and eastern doctrin. ” Apologies, you are quite right. Nonetheless, that isn't the point. Tornado and Gripen are not built for the same job. Gripen is a lightweight with limited capacity. Tornado is anything but.

• Right of Way

Gerrmanico, You mentioned that dropping airmobile troops into a country you have right of way thru causes a war to erupt. I can tell you that i thas now expanded to regular troops. airlifted infantry into Austria and bang changed from right of way to war. Game 2243831

• false flag war warning

Quote from abradyson1: “Quote from TolisHellas: “What makes you so sure that he doesnt have troops in that city? @abradyson1 ” They could well. I'm not challenging you. I'm supplementing. Special forces are troops. I'm just offering the possibility that maybe he has troops in the city whose presence wouldn't be revealed by radar scan or wouldn't capture the city. I dunno what the deal is, I'm just offering another possibility. ” I doubt there were special forces. We were incontrol. There would h…

• false flag war warning

Quote from TolisHellas: “Maybe Austria has troops in that city? They might be still fighting as well so thats why the city is not occupied yet. ” Nope, not that either. They are opposite in their homeland province. We occupy the Italian province, and they don't have troops in any part of that province or in any other Italian province. It's a bug -

• false flag war warning

Quote from TolisHellas: “Is italy your ally or is he the one you are attacking? If italy is the one you are attacking then Austria might have troops in that specific area or part i guess? ” I'm attacking Italy. Austria are also at war with them, but only have troops over the border in Austria, opposite mine. I have taken the area to the east and south of Bolzano, and there is a clear road out through the occupied territory. But still get the warning. So, essentially they are redundant until I'm …

• false flag war warning

Have coupleof units in occupied Bolzano Italy. Trying to move them into other parts of Italy - occupied or Italian held, I am getting a message that I will provoke a war with Austria. Clearly an error of some kind. Game No. 2,254,686 Cheers, T

• Western Strike Fighters

Playing as a Western nation for the first tiime. Shock, horror the Saab Gripen is the preferred top strike fighter over the Tornado? The two aren't even in the same market : The Gripen is no faster, has a lesser climb rate, lower service ceiling, is half the weight, carries half the ordnance over half the distance, and has no low level capability worth talking about. I should also point out that even after so long in service the Tornado is unique in that it can safely fly supesonic missions at +…

• Putting a game on hold.

Antony N - - Suggestions

Not sure if this is entirely feasible, btu here goes . . . How if we have the ability to pause a game,, and com back later to pick it up where we left off. Akin to the " wstch live tv" thing with Tivo etc. I suggest this as really the game always plays at a disadvantage to someone, depending what time zone they are in, or if they do shift work etc

• Quote from Voltaire1512: “Probably since the Update I have 4.550 points and none get added anymore, although I should have more than that due to having killed a decent amount of units since then. Kind of a bummer, since getting forward in the ranking is surely a motivational factor. ” My rankings are all over the place, totals and sectoral. It also says I'm a Corporal in the game, but a Sergeant here. But then, I was also promoted twice to Technician Fifth Grade - so I should probably be a Maste…

• Quote from Superchan: “Yeah I know but there needs to be compromise, we know the game dev's won't accept it being reduced to lvl 1, so compromise. ” I lied, I just checked it out thoroughly - currently we can't airlift our tanks until Level 6 - day 23 !! Bloody madness. On that score, yes, I'd take leve 2 as a compromise; but we shouldn't have to compromise on this one.