Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stealth Strike Fighter: It does more damage than normal maxed out Strike Fighters, and takes less time to research. It does require more resources to produce, and you need a secret weapons lab, but the trade-off is worth it in my opinion.

• How about the quiet game? You don’t seem to be very good at that one either. Nearly all of your posts on this forum are antagonistic and attempt to provoke some sort of reaction and start an argument. How about you shut your mouth for once, let others have their fun, and use the forum like a civilized human being. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread, and nobody wants a hot-headed little jerk throwing insults 360 degrees in their thread. Telling someone their strategy is wrong in an insult-…

• Day 25-30, they’re more of a late game toy for me. Besides the fact that I usually launch them from Cruisers and Strike Fighters, they take up a lot of research time that I would rather use to research other units.

• Custom Alliance Roles

Fusion7857 - - Suggestions

I think it’s a great idea, however, I think it won’t be implemented for the same reason that coalition flags can’t be uploaded anymore, with presets only available. It’s easier for them and their servers. I suppose there are far fewer Alliances then there are coalitions, and an image is certainly different from text as far as servers are concerned. It’s worth a shot.

• It is worth noting that the President of the United States is the Commander-in-Chief of the US Army.

• As a professional Conflict of Nations player, I can confirm that I do use the sea to hide my submarines.

• Am I Morally Right or Wrong

Fusion7857 - - Off Topic

Heated debate and long paragraphs aside, I think everyone here is right and wrong. I’m not going to tell you how to play the game, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone telling you your play style is wrong. Research is a huge part of the game, and it’s up to you to figure out what fancy toys you like to mess around with. Over the course of several games, you should research and test out new units, and see how they fit into your specific play style. And that’s also why these forums are great. Even i…

• NEW UNIT SUGGESTIONS(MISSILES)

Fixed Wing and Rotary Wing Officers, due to their tremendous courage and selflessness, should be able to fly themselves directly into the path of any missile in sight-range, instantly killing themselves, but protecting buildings on the ground.

• The spy system can be very useful at times, but most of the time, it is just a way to use those massive piles of cash that happen towards the end of the game.

• Black market

Quote from Dude.Perfect: “Like, 64 players get to choose the side they wanna fight for. Only 32 people can be on one side and the other 32 people have to choose the other side. ” I’ll admit, when I first heard of the Cold War map, this is what I thought it was. This would be really fun to play and would add an interesting dynamic to the game.

• Frigates vs Cruisers

Fusion7857 - - General Discussion

What are your thoughts on Frigates vs Cruisers? At first, I assumed that Cruisers were the superior naval unit, but since then I’ve started to doubt my conclusion. After seeing @Buckeyechamp’s Nicaragua thread among others, I wanted to pose this question: Which is the better all-around naval unit: Frigates or Cruisers? Here are the pros and cons of Frigates and Cruisers that I’ve read about and seen, feel free to add anything that you think is important. Cruisers Better anti-ship defense More HP…

• Victory points

Fusion7857 - - Questions & Answers

Someone can fact check me on this, but I believe it’s 3700.

• This was probably nowhere near as grandiose as some of the other posts here, but I was pretty proud of this moment. I was playing as New Zealand (would not recommend) and I was in a coalition with Australia and Indonesia. We decided to launch an attack against Vietnam, who was playing solo. I didn’t have as much experience back then, but it was a semi-solid invasion plan. I sent a 5-stack of maxed out Cruisers to bombard a coastal city, and then sent an invasion force that was relatively large (…

• Gameplay history

Sadly no, take screenshots while you can. It’s been suggested before, but it’s not an option in the game currently.

• Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Right now I am on day 84 of a WW3 4x Game. I love the late game playing way more. Why is everybody in such a rush to finish, just to do the same thing again? You can't even research everything in 84 days, even with paying for gold. Why lose months worth of research and logistics buildup for a quick win? But hey, to each their own. ” I’ve never thought about this. I can’t disagree with your comment about the late game being way more fun than the early game, but the thing…

• I am by no means not guilty of this, but I think a lot of people ally early on to ensure the safety of their borders. They’re not joining together to work together to defeat a large enemy, they’re joining together to make sure that other players aren’t going to attack them. As such, everyone just focuses on expanding their own territory, not fighting together.

• News From My Latest Game

Fusion7857 - - Off Topic

Okay. I was reading through this thread a couple days back and decided to try it. I saw this strangely capitalized post by Saudi Arabia forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4ce19ea9532135526913fad57 Here’s the response from Saudi Arabia. Seems like someone can’t take a joke lmao index.php No SC so no images, but oh well

• I had heard and seen good things about Romania, so I decided to try it out. I had been in several games where Romania had done well, and figured it was worth a shot. It ended up being my first solo victory, which I was ecstatic about. - It’s surrounded by AI countries, so you can get a quick jumpstart on VPs. - It’s away from the center of Europe, and the high concentration of countries there - Has naval capability without the drawbacks of exposed port cities. If you can control the Bosphorus, y…

• I have to say, the attention to detail and level of documentation is superb. I would love to see more of these in the future. Keep it up.

• New map?

Translation: Mess around with your VPN until you find the map