Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey all, Thanks for the response and thoughtful replies to my post. It's honestly surprising that this community (any gaming community) would take the time to listen and parse through the concerns. The explanations do make me think maybe it's just an excessive Golder. Again, happy to admit I know nothing about the game, but the healing mid combat as well as quick development of units makes me think Golding. The other weird things I've seen in this game do seem a bit....odd, but so be it. Let me …

• Hi all, Thanks for taking the time to reply to this. I do confess I'm a relative newb, so I totally grant that some of the stuff may be confusion on my end. But, from the research I've done it seems pretty odd. And a ton of the ingame stuff has seemed just bonkers on this exact game. In answers to your questions: First, we're on the battleground USA map. Second, I'm playing as Florida and my buddy and coalition cohort is playing as Texas. Third, Yucatan 's player name is Bomber 2022. HIs stats s…

• AN UPDATE! Now the Yucatan's naval units (which have no combat ability against air units) have destroyed my fighter planes. So that's miraculous yes? Sigh. Such a drag man. I mean I really enjoy this game, but nonsense like this makes me want to not play, purchase, etc. CM

• Writing to express frustration over game 4585261 and concerns about hacking. So, I've been in a pretty great game with interesting players and so forth. But, out of nowhere, the player in control of Yucatan has been exhibiting pretty concerning behavior. First, after controlling just a few number of cities and not focusing at all on production, he spawned a ton of elite units. Second, his units would heal mid-battle. So far, I figured this was just golding behavior. Annoying, but hey part of the…