Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition bug

Bakaron - - Questions & Answers

The issue is, according to all members in the coalition, that they all allegedly received right of way from me at the very same time I accepted a trade offer from the one who I knowingly gave it to. If this is the case, then the coalition system has anot advantage in terms of abusing the diplomacy settings. I will try and gather all the information I can, but the game does not go back further than a week in the notifications.

• Coalition bug

I really didn't. The entire continent where you resided was covered in a fog of war with the exception of the one I traded it with. The fact that apparently the entire coalition had access to my land is the bug I'm reporting

• Coalition bug

In this game, I had given RoW to only a single member of a coalition. This is because he is the one I can trust. I wake up in the morning to see that everyone else in his coalition have landed troops in my country and have begun an invasion of me. What's the point of having separate agreements when it meets moot when you join a coalition. This needs to be fixed. It's a game breaking bug

• My account has been banned for what I am assuming was multi-account usage. This was months ago and the use of the other account was to commit orders for a friend on their request as they could not respond to another one of our friends declaring war on them. We decided to come back to the game so I hope you can un-ban my account?

• What's the justification to making research, building, and training times to a minimum of one day? You want to make people stop playing? The research increase just baffles me when you do a specific unit hotfix so people will use more diverse tactics but I don't see that happening with a 24+ hour research/building/recruiting time.

• Latest Update

Bakaron - - General Discussion

honestly, I understand and sort of agree with the nerf of the paratroopers. What I don't understand is why the research times have been exponentially increased to a minimum of one day, not to mention the building and training times. You've aimed to make the games last longer but an almost tripled time scale isn't fun for anyone. It's a major update that has completely ignored most of your users preference to the game. Putting them to 16 or 18 hours would have been fine, but at least 24 is just a…

• If the victory goal has already been exceeded, does that mean the game is over by midnghit and why we can't leave?

• Coalitions

Bakaron - - General Discussion

So in our game we've formed 3 coalitions and didn't realise that this would push us over the score. We are trying to leave so the game doesnt end, but there is no option to leave. My coalition has exceeded the points necessary for victory for the 4 of us in it and the game hasn't ended. Is there a way to stop the game from ending?