Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 596.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AI for Player Defense

Anna Jija - - Suggestions

i think that would make it too complicated.

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Anna Jija - - Off Topic

they/them

• Quote from LastLiving: “Tbh I just use all units as intended, I'm not creative enough to think of something else ” so you use... heavies? edit: 600th post yay

• Cheating players

Anna Jija - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Hydralysk: “"Is it possible for a player to have a huge army and navy all developed and upgraded at day 26 without even conquering a single foreign city?" Yep. Might cost a LOT of gold, but it can be done. iu "So this game doesn't reward conquest? " The game DOES reward conquest. It rewards those who spend gold more so. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” ― George Orwell, Animal Farm iu "you can stay inside your borders and win the game?" That is a bi…

• yeah, check espionage reports

• Let’s Talk about Ukraine

Anna Jija - - Off Topic

Quote from Teburu: “My thoughts on Ukraine? - Absolutely nobody could have expected an Invasion a Special Military Operation in Ukraine out of all places looks back at the Annexation of Crimea almost a decade ago "Absolutely nobody I tell you" Which side do you support? - Ukraine, live in Nato territory after all and it would be kinda ridiculous to not support your own team, even before that, Russia is pretty much a prime example of dictatorship and looking at it with the power of hindsight its …

• Let’s Talk about Ukraine

Anna Jija - - Off Topic

There is no debate regarding the territory of Ukraine, including the Donbass and Crimea regions.

• sweden is kinda chill

• yeah NOOB TIP: KEEP ALL STEALTH IN 1 STACK! (if mix stealth and nonstealth ALL units appear so wastes surprise)

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “No, I get sad when I see this: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fd01eb02426253beebc64d346 ” well at least @Hydralysk has 1 like, thats more than you usually get on ur threads

• Limited Order Execution

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “maybe dont post on here and spend time on game. you seem here quite often?? So you want to be rewarded for being a lazy player? 316 posts in what under 30 day?? time to post 10 times per day here but cant log into game?? Just looked .. you have 3 whole games..lol stats not that bad for noob. but have to ask how the heck did you lose 11 ships and only sunk 1. that's statistically highly improbable. what are you doing attacking stacks with 1 corvette? ” roasty toasty

• thats homophobic

• 2x Games

Anna Jija - - General Discussion

Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “give me 128x games, blink and you miss it ” so over 5 days per hour? no thx

• Quote from fujitora23: “I'm looking for good modern combat SP strategy games. I tried Conflict of Nations World War 3 on Steam, but it's a p2w game where you have to wait 15 real-time hours to create or move your force, among other things. So I'd rather play a solo strategy game on a large globe where I can conquer or play diplomacy. Any recommendations? ” aoc2/hoi4

• Forum Games #3 - Take This!

Anna Jija - - Off Topic

tds

• Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!

Anna Jija - - Off Topic

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Tifo_14: “@PrinceofHonor should this thread be pinned? ” Only for the memes of Anna Jija ” Im in a meme?

• Accelerated Repair

Quote from Gibraltar321: “I have a great Idea for a season unit. A medic. Tier them and make it hard, but a rolling hospital is a good idea. ” seems like a good idea, but shouldn't have atk/def stats.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Noobs generally pick big countries and dont know how to use them. In world maps think may have crazy 8 or 10 cities; but as one said that one by n korea is useless and could easily be taken out by NK; SK; china or Japan. And in total thing Russia borders 13 countries IRL with vast areas/slow movement to defend. Even if just focus on europe have on day 1 worry about Finland; baltic states; ukraine; any of these countries should immediately be allies and take out russia b…

• SKINS

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I do not oppose this. If it makes people happy, ok. I couldn't care less about it personally. All the units could be square blocks or smileys labelled "mot Inf" or "Strike Fighter" for all I care. I play for the tactics and strategy, not the pretty pictures. HOWEVER, I would oppose any skins that would give a tactical advantage, like for example "ocean-blue colored ships that disappear in the background" ” you just gave me a good idea

• Update - Patch Notes 2205.10

Anna Jija - - News and Updates

Quote from Aquela: “ 1652184748_news_images_24013.jpg ” Maybe there will be animal units for season 8?