Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Philippines were formally a 6 city nation before the update, now they are 5. Not that I agree with taking away cities, but they were formerly 6. Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “S1914 Tutorian 2.0 ... I dislike that. This means 5x cities turning to 4x cities, examples: Serbia, Philippines, Israel and Austria has 5x cities, later turning to 4x cities. S and N Korean 4x cities turning to 3x cities too. Uhhh... I dislike reducing city from every nations (-1x city per nation). ”

• Null

Jeremy_3022 - - Suggestions

Quote from CinnamonStick: “Quote from Jeremy_3022: “Quote from deathfromabove: “how many cities does usa& russia and china have rn? ” Each have 9, which formerly USA and Russia had 10 ” i think that is unfair i mean that gives an in contested advantage to them while Cuba only has 6 your making 9 troops in the time i make 6 i not gonna wait around for the second the Devs start a new game so i can get US that’s just a waste of time. Just cuz the US is extremely OP in real life (i love US) doesn’t …

• Null

That’s a fair argument, however you don’t have to play a WW3 game. The WW3 game mode paints itself as a somewhat realistic mode where the power lies in the “flexibility of strategy” and “commitment of your allies.” There are many other game modes for you to play instead of ruining the semi-realism of the WW3 geographic map. In addition, if you’re a good player you can beat just about any nation with the right strategy you can beat just about anyone. For example, I’ve won games with Bolivia, Isra…

• Null

Quote from Eren Yeager: “I think that the number of cities before the update was just right to be honest. While Nations with 8+ cities had an avantage over the others, you could still very much kill Germany as Austria if you did it right. I don't even know why they would change something like this, since most of the playerbase is complaining about the inactivaty of a lot of players, not strong irl nations being a bit stronger in the game as well yep I more or less agree with you. While I do thin…

• Null

Quote from deathfromabove: “how many cities does usa& russia and china have rn? ” Each have 9, which formerly USA and Russia had 10

• Null

Null