imagine spending this much gold on day 3..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• imagine spending this much gold on day 3..

I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some strike fighters as well. But this man went crazy with gold spending on this map. He's got level 4 Infantry, Level 2 tanks, Level 2 anti-tanks, at least 12 level 4 heavy bombers, naval units both Infantry and amphibious vehicles and level 2 or 3 air superiorities. It's just insane to me on how someone can get enjoyment out of spending that much gold on one single map. He said it's a for a "youtube short" whatever that means. Anyways my rant is over I just think that maybe, just maybe there should be at least a cap limit on how much gold you can use within 24 hours IRL because this is just abusing the game. gyazo.com/867aa3251879918a0f7f1fd71f676a0d
  • Exras wrote:

I know, I know before I get the hate from the mods and support staff of "nO gOlD bAsHiNg aGaInSt oUr tOs" But like for real tho. I guess this guy in my lobby is a "youtuber" and He spent way too much gold on day 3 to even make the map fun or even playable for others. yeah it's season 6 i spent some money too on the map idk how tf to use the new deployable gear (I guess you need 2000 seasonal points or something wish I knew that before I made some) so I had that and made some strike fighters as well. But this man went crazy with gold spending on this map. He's got level 4 Infantry, Level 2 tanks, Level 2 anti-tanks, at least 12 level 4 heavy bombers, naval units both Infantry and amphibious vehicles and level 2 or 3 air superiorities. It's just insane to me on how someone can get enjoyment out of spending that much gold on one single map. He said it's a for a "youtube short" whatever that means. Anyways my rant is over I just think that maybe, just maybe there should be at least a cap limit on how much gold you can use within 24 hours IRL because this is just abusing the game. gyazo.com/867aa3251879918a0f7f1fd71f676a0d
    Now, you log right back into that game and thank him for financing all of us who can't afford to pay the nice Dorado people who gave us this free game.
    *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
    The KING of CoN News!!!
    The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD