Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul

Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit:

Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV)
      Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a strong navy, or support in expeditionary operations.
      Unit only has one level
      HP: 10
      Speed: 1
      25 sight range
      No damage
      Heals 1 HP/day to all units in stack. No more than 5 HP/day per stack

Similar to real life, support ships are crucial to naval operations. The added layer of strategy to naval battles will reward strategy. A navy’s healing is always in physical form, and can be hunted down. You will have to think carefully about your AOV placement, having it close enough to heal your units in a timely manner but far enough to keep it safe from the enemy.

Thoughts?
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit:

Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV)
      Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a strong navy, or support in expeditionary operations.
      Unit only has one level
      HP: 10
      Speed: 1
      25 sight range
      No damage
      Heals 1 HP/day to all units in stack. No more than 5 HP/day per stack

Similar to real life, support ships are crucial to naval operations. The added layer of strategy to naval battles will reward strategy. A navy’s healing is always in physical form, and can be hunted down. You will have to think carefully about your AOV placement, having it close enough to heal your units in a timely manner but far enough to keep it safe from the enemy.

Thoughts?
      I think you'd still have a 1% win rate even with a level 5 hospital ship. :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD