Mobile AA suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile AA suggestion

Current Mobile AA feature:
      - THICC HP boi
      - have higher damage to heli relative to aircraft
      - very early research with day 1 unlock + 30min research

Problem with Mobile AA in my opinion:
      - High cost for damage out put
      - suffer from being "AA" that get cut total damage by half when go 10 min reload

Current stats

lvcost supplycost componentcost moneyHPrangedm.fixedwingdef.fixedwingdm.helidef.helidm.missilesdef.missilespeed
      57.07.0+air assult

My suggest adjustment

lvcost supplycost componentcost moneyHPrangedm.fixedwingdef.fixedwingdm.helidef.helidm.missilesdef.missilespeed
      54.59.5+air assult

the Idea behide it:
      - lower HP and speed for accessible cost
      - move majority of damage to defend to embarrassing idea of being "point defend" units.
      the total damage is still the same. but it will improving its performance when getting gang up by multiple stack of aircraft.
      due to how AA work, after triggered AA attack, dueing 10 min reload, its effectiveness is cut by half.
      with this THICC def will make it better "point defend"
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD

The post was edited 3 times, last by playbabe ().

• Nubluk wrote:

I think you need to leave the missile defense alone and not up it to 2. The reason being this aa does not perform well against fast moving targets. The other changes certainly would beef up the usefulness of this unit and make it a much better counter to helicopters than it currently is.
      let me adjusted it
    • holdup
      what kinda monster
      gave it 26 range ... like thats cursed as fuck

about your suggestion:
      imo the major problem with MAA is that simply because of the low range it wont really get that offensive AA tick against approaching aircraft that most other AA can get in
      and also i think that cutting back the HP of MAA kinda runs a bit contrary to your idea of making it more of a pointdefense unit

edit: also shame on you for liking your own post
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • i think damage distribution already somewhat OK to keep this units alive.
      not sure how would it performed under my suggested stats.
      but certainly i want this unit to be able to scare off any aircraft.

isn't that MAA do get triggered when get attack ?
      I would say even HP nerf but reliable damage output would normal other
    • I think the stats are ok, when compared to other units and overall unit balance. IMHO the problem with this unit is research and production cost. If significantly lowered I believe people would start producing them again... After all most manufacturers traditionally used the same vehicle frame as another armored vehicle and instead of mounting a turret with a barrel they left it open topped with a mount for dual or quad machineguns. Thus R&D and production costs should be relatively cheep for such a unit which is not reflected in game. Simplify the research tree kind of like the naval aircraft are based off their air force counterparts, it could be based off the recon vehicle or the AFV research tree. Finally lower research and productions costs and the unit is fixed.

Cheers