Province Construction Display in Queue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province Construction Display in Queue

I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue.

It's the small things - many by now - that would continue to increase the QoL for players that last longer than season units imho. Not enough focus has been given to the small things. I strongly suggest this changes.

EDIT: Seems I misworded my request. I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sima: Clarity ().

• Sima wrote:

I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue.

It's the small things - many by now - that would continue to increase the QoL for players that last longer than season units imho. Not enough focus has been given to the small things. I strongly suggest this changes.
      In Soviet Russia, Queue, Q you.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol
      Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed.
      "Any of you *uckin' pricks move, and I'll execute every mother*uckin' last one of ya!" - Honey Bunny
    • WalterChang wrote:

Sima wrote:

Apologies for the confusion. I meant to say that I'd like to see a list of currently ongoing construction in provinces, not construction queued up to be constructed.
      You have the "Cities" tab on the right hand side of the screen in the desktop version. That shows what's currently being built and where.
      Or do you mean something else?
      Dude was literally talking about provinces
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • WalterChang wrote:

Sima wrote:

You have the "Cities" tab on the right hand side of the screen in the desktop version. That shows what's currently being built and where.
      Or do you mean something else?

Teburu wrote:

WalterChang wrote:

Sima wrote:

You have the "Cities" tab on the right hand side of the screen in the desktop version. That shows what's currently being built and where.Or do you mean something else?
      Dude was literally talking about provinces
      What the dude said, dude.