What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game.

I usually produce around 200 supplies and 200 components in a game which touches 300 at the end however in 1 game I was playing as china and annexed some cities so when I crossed 2000 vp my supplies and component production per hour was over 500.
      In 1 game an ally of mine who annexed many cities with components told me that he was producing components at 700 units/ hours.
      So what is your highest components and supplies production in a game without using go*d.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed.

The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units.
      Day 27: + 212
      without upkeep: +300
      bla.jpg

Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day 60 :)
    • Kalrakh wrote:

If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed.

The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units.
      bla.jpg

Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day 60 :)
      Well I am curious in finding maximum hourly production so it must be at the end days of game.I am also taking into account unit upkeed,the game in which I reached 500 units/hr after upkeep, I had around 200 army units.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dracula ().

• Dracula wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

bla.jpg

Well I am curious in finding maximum hourly production so it must be at the end days of game.I am also taking into account unit upkeed,the game in which I reached 500 units/hr after upkeep I had around 200 units.
      Yeah, but many units do not need comps as upkeep: some need supply, some comp, some electronics

And the 'End days of a game' is very vague, some games last longer than others
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Dracula wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

bla.jpg

Well I am curious in finding maximum hourly production so it must be at the end days of game.I am also taking into account unit upkeed,the game in which I reached 500 units/hr after upkeep I had around 200 units.
      Yeah, but many units do not need comps as upkeep: some need supply, some comp, some electronics
      And the 'End days of a game' is very vague, some games last longer than others
      I edited the post you quoted.I actually meant 500 units of components and supplies per hour each with upkeep and also had 200 army units.
    • I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource bank despite having built over 25 planes and 7 destroyers, a naval officer and 3 subs. I was thinking of researching airborne just to burn some off, but they eat electronics too that I can't afford to waste.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource bank despite having built over 25 planes and 7 destroyers, a naval officer and 3 subs. I was thinking of researching airborne just to burn some off, but they eat electronics too that I can't afford to waste.
      Only your ships have comp upkeep and airborne have supply upkeep :D
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

I'm pretty sure it was around 500-525/hr in one long WW3 game, hell right now I have a Flashpoint map making 315/hr on day 31 with only level 2 arms in my comp cities, and I'm sitting on almost 30,000 comps in my resource bank despite having built over 25 planes and 7 destroyers, a naval officer and 3 subs. I was thinking of researching airborne just to burn some off, but they eat electronics too that I can't afford to waste.
      Only your ships have comp upkeep and airborne have supply upkeep :D
      I meant to burn off the 30k surplus, making them.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Im On Smoko wrote:

What is your highest component and supplies production in WW3 game?

Never enough.
      Although this is the very first game I can say this, I am literally almost choking on components this game despite not having a arms in any comp city besides my homeland ones and those only being at lvl 2.

Usually it's Fuel, Money and Manpower. My Normal endgame features 90% of my military members lounging at the Olympic sized swimming pools filled with fuel, barbequing hamburgers using wads of cash as charcoal.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• WalterChang wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Usually it's Fuel, Money and Manpower. My Normal endgame features 90% of my military members lounging at the Olympic sized swimming pools filled with fuel, barbequing hamburgers using wads of cash as charcoal.
      hamburgers made from... manpower?
      No, no, no, cooked with wads of cash. MADE from Beef, it's what's for dinner!
      -
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• LastLiving wrote:

I am on day 16 and producing 447 supplies and 354 components.
      I'd be making 697 supplies/hr if not for my massive military.
      The KING of CoN News!!!