Suggestions for con

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions for con

Alliances :
      I belive this should have been added to the game when released . Not being able to join alliance deprives mobile players from the full exprience of con

Desktop version for con :
      Now you might be wondering how will there be a desktop version for con ? So on browser you should be able to force your mobile to work as a pc , this feature is already added to other games such as call of war and Tesla wars

shared map :
      We should be able to share a map with other people without buying high command , shared map should just be a shared map . You can see the persons troops like how you can see coalition members troops

I would like to hear your thoughts about This
      • “Wether if we are victorious or defeated what ever we lose hurts us”-hms bismarck
    • Ur a troll on discord so I wont even try to respond to you
      But I will, because I will.
      ANYHOW, just join a coalition for share map...
      And alliance etc is a mess for mobile
      it would be a mess to legacy code
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Ur a troll on discord so I wont even try to respond to you
      But I will, because I will.
      ANYHOW, just join a coalition for share map...
      And alliance etc is a mess for mobile
      it would be a mess to legacy code

A alliance can only have a certain amount of people , what if you wanted another Allie or if you don’t want a coalition but want a shared map with other nations
      • “Wether if we are victorious or defeated what ever we lose hurts us”-hms bismarck