New Kind Of Insurgency

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Kind Of Insurgency

Maybe after the morale in a city is below 15% morale, a new kind of insurgents spawn. I will refer to them as New Order. These ones are more stronger, and are more aggressive in occupying land.

After these insurgents capture a city, the morale can start going up, and it will turn into their capital which makes them different from the current Rouge State. The New Order however, can only spawn in one city per continent. Any other city that has below 15% morale and there is already New Order in the continent, they will remain under Rouge State unless the New Order is net to their land.

When the New Order is next to Rouge State land, they will automatically tun to New Order. New Order from different continents will not attack each other, but they will be different countries and will be separated by names (New Order South America, New Order Oceania, etc) If the New Order is eliminated from a continent, then they cannot spawn until 5 days later.

The New Order Researches and has Resources like normal players, and will have a doctrine based on where its capital is. The New Order can produce units in every city, but it cannot produce unlimited units because they don't have infinite resources. The New Order will only attack countries that have less than 60% average morale, and will lead to more strategies.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard?
    • ramadeus wrote:

How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard?
      So, ... you are suggesting Civilization's Partisan units?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

ramadeus wrote:

How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if your home town was attacked by foreign power, as citizen you will flee or find shelter, but when you see a chance, I believe you will fight back, guerilla.. Maybe instead of insurgency, spawn homeland national guard?
      I'm not quite familiar with Civilization game but reading from its wiki.. yeah some sort of partisan, I guess.. How about it?
    • ramadeus wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ramadeus wrote:

I'm not quite familiar with Civilization game but reading from its wiki.. yeah some sort of partisan, I guess.. How about it?
      Well, I kind of like it, maybe it could be something like an underground organization you have to build or something, I don't know, its your idea.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD