Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug with red doted circle indicating anti-air units range disappear

Hi Can someone help me.

I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS does not display the green dot signature for air units. A full wing basically showed up right next to the AWACS and the only reason it showed up was because it's over my territory. I've tried clearing the cashes and restarting did not worked.

Please help ASAP
    • HuanPirin40 wrote:

Hi Can someone help me.

I'm in the middle of heated battle and now the range projection/indication of my SAM units disappeared and only the green radar one is left. makes it hard to judge how far I can advance. Also my AWACS does not display the green dot signature for air units. A full wing basically showed up right next to the AWACS and the only reason it showed up was because it's over my territory. I've tried clearing the cashes and restarting did not worked.

Please help ASAP
      There’s some possible explanations
      If you are on mobile, the SAM “attack range” disappearing could be caused by the attack range and radar range being the same. If they are, the two circles should be overlapping, and it will appear as the green radar circle with a orange tint

Are you sure your AWACS is capable of detecting the enemy fighters? At Tier 3 fighters get a sort of “stealth coating” upgrade, and your AWACS would need stealth detection to see them.
      Yee Haw
    • Colonel Waffles wrote:

HuanPirin40 wrote:

Hi Can someone help me.

Please help ASAP
      There’s some possible explanationsIf you are on mobile, the SAM “attack range” disappearing could be caused by the attack range and radar range being the same. If they are, the two circles should be overlapping, and it will appear as the green radar circle with a orange tint

Are you sure your AWACS is capable of detecting the enemy fighters? At Tier 3 fighters get a sort of “stealth coating” upgrade, and your AWACS would need stealth detection to see them.
      Hi. I do not play on mobile, thought I have it installed, prefer to play on my computer. it's almost unplayable on that mobile app. I play on desktop and yes I'm aware the green and red indicate the same range and cover. However when you are moving unit and projecting the future position the green disappear and only the red remains to indicate what the unit will cover.

I was not aware that non stealth air units got stealth capabilities as not stated in the description, but if that is the case fair enough. AWACS seems to function once I've restarted and was detecting the units of that player afterwards, but the bug with the anti-air units is still there.

The round is more or less over as it's speed x4 map and I won regardless of this bug, but have to say that the support have decreased in quality over the years.

I play this game since 2017 I think and back in the day there used to be admins in the help chat almost non stop so with small bugs they can resolve pretty much live. Let's say that is not realistic or guaranteed and this is fair enough as live support is not realistic, but rather nice to have kind of thing. The bug system is absolutely useless as by the time the bug get's picked it's way too late to make any difference. Previous years it was taking same day or next day max. This year I've played couple of games and this is the second time I raise a ticket and it takes 4+ days to be picked up. If you are playing map that is x4 that is 16 days game time.

I know it's free product and all that but it's bad experience and puts me off plying. I'll take a break after the end of this round hopefully next year will have better experience.