Now Wait Just a Dog Dang Minute Here, When Did Max MRLS Lose the Ability to Fire Cruise Missiles???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Now Wait Just a Dog Dang Minute Here, When Did Max MRLS Lose the Ability to Fire Cruise Missiles???

Now I don't think it was the Mandela Effect, I don't think I'm crazy or imagining it, but I'm pretty sure Max level MRLS used to be able to fire cruise missiles. Am I wrong? Yet, when I went thru all the recent "Update" postings, I couldn't find any mention of this happening.

What gives????
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • yes, it lost the ability a while ago, while not gaining anything (as far as i know) at the side.

T3 MRL remains "less cost efficient" than the T2 MRL, for now.

And i don't see why i would find the T3 tech interesting to push, in that regard.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • playbabe wrote:

aged ago lol
      u just know?

no public news, it is secret changed

Opulon wrote:

yes, it lost the ability a while ago, while not gaining anything (as far as i know) at the side.

And i don't see why i would find the T3 tech interesting to push, in that regard.
      What do you guys mean by "ages ago" and "a while ago" not looking for a timestamp, but ballpark it in actual time units, instead of "while" "soon" "Eversoon" type language, ... please.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• playbabe wrote:

alright just searching msg for ya
      it was around 04/08/2021 (mm/dd/yy)
      Thank you.

So, it wasn't THAT long ago. I'm pretty sure I used it as a CM launcher in my last game.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

playbabe wrote:

alright just searching msg for ya
      it was around 04/08/2021 (mm/dd/yy)
      Thank you.
      So, it wasn't THAT long ago. I'm pretty sure I used it as a CM launcher in my last game.

Dealer of Death wrote:

playbabe wrote:

aged ago lol
      u just know?

no public news, it is secret changed

Opulon wrote:

yes, it lost the ability a while ago, while not gaining anything (as far as i know) at the side.

What do you guys mean by "ages ago" and "a while ago" not looking for a timestamp, but ballpark it in actual time units, instead of "while" "soon" "Eversoon" type language, ... please.
      Whoa whoa whoa. No need to get all in a fussy.

This feature was removed abt 1-2 months ago, probably for balancing. Max MRLS can still fire regular missiles...
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Thank you.So, it wasn't THAT long ago. I'm pretty sure I used it as a CM launcher in my last game.
      Whoa whoa whoa. No need to get all in a fussy.
      This feature was removed abt 1-2 months ago, probably for balancing. Max MRLS can still fire regular missiles...
      What ARE you talking about? Fussy? Are you hypersensitive? I just wanted a ballpark idea because I couldn't find any info on when and I'm sure I used an MRL as a CM launcher in the last game I played.

Sheesh!

You need a vacation bro, if you thought I was having some sort of freak out.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• WAIT WHAT TF???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
      In that case, I better not end a game I started 120 days ago as USA Flashpoint. Elite bomber is still available, so are MRL missiles XD
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."