"User......." Gamer Ruined the Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• "User......." Gamer Ruined the Game

Greetings Admins,
      I would like to draw attention of you about an urgent matter. As we can see that Most the 4x game occupied by some random guys (70% of all players) named "user........." who are basically very low level dumb player who ruined the competition & interest of the game. when i enter the game, almost all of my surrounding countries are occupied by these "user....." players. i cant even get a proper coalition because of them.

So, its an urgent matter where there should be a minimum rank requirement for joining a 4x game. in my suggestion the rank should be at least 25 for smoother, competitive & more interesting gaming experience. i hope you consider this matter

Thank you
      Tameem2019 :thumbup:
    • Tameem Hasan wrote:

Greetings Admins,
      I would like to draw attention of you about an urgent matter. As we can see that Most the 4x game occupied by some random guys (70% of all players) named "user........." who are basically very low level dumb player who ruined the competition & interest of the game. when i enter the game, almost all of my surrounding countries are occupied by these "user....." players. i cant even get a proper coalition because of them.

So, its an urgent matter where there should be a minimum rank requirement for joining a 4x game. in my suggestion the rank should be at least 25 for smoother, competitive & more interesting gaming experience. i hope you consider this matter

Thank you
      If anything, the rank requirement should be for 1X games, as 4X games aren't as tedious to new players. In fact I would suggest new players be restricted to 4X games so they can satisfy their need for immediate gratification.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • WalterChang wrote:

To be honest, I think the best way of keeping the interest of new players would be to give them a few more resources to start with, and maybe a bit of extra free gold to get them going.

Maybe reduce build times and research times for more of the basic units. That way they could feel like they're making some progress.
      New players already get free gold and 1 month Security Council membership, what more were you talking about?
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

New players already get free gold and 1 month Security Council membership, what more were you talking about?
      What? When I joined, I got about 1800 gold (not enough to do anything much) but no SC membership! No fair!

I think maybe some extra resources would help, in case they make a poor choice of research or building type early on and then want to go back on it. In fact, I think all players, not just new ones, should get a bit more in the way of resources at the start. The first two or three days are a bit of a drag because you can't spend anything. I'd also like to see some of the basic units made a bit cheaper and faster to build and research, so you can get going with more of a varied force earlier on than is currently possible (without gold).

I think that'd improve the appeal for new players and maybe keep them playing longer.
    • I can't stand User....... he is such a pain in the pucker! You ever been in a coalition with him? "you go here", "you do that", "No, no, no Putin's Palace is mine".

You know who is almost as bad? User...... (one less .)

Ban the whole clan:
      User.......
      User......
      User.....
      User....
      User...
      User..

*But not User. He's alright.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Hello. I can only say that Dorado is aware of the problem and actively working on a solution for it. The problem is indeed old, but it was put in light with mobile, as well as the feedback of users :)

As you can imagine, nobody benefits from a game declining due to too much "leavers"
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Tameem Hasan wrote:

Greetings Admins,

Thank you
      Yeah, the only thing they're good for are improving stats. I can wipe out several of them each game :D
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup: