.the devs are bunch of ADD kids who can’t stick to one topic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Care to fill me in? Sounds interesting
      It started here: DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER

and spread to a couple other threads,
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • It's a good read as far as threads go, and tho not "mutant camel", these are too:

Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread)

News From My Latest Game
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little
      Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black :)
      There is a major lack of diversity in the officers. They are nearly all white men. I think I saw one Asian man once. No women. No people of color. It is a major oversight and kind of sad.
    • Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little
      Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black :)
      There is a major lack of diversity in the officers. They are nearly all white men. I think I saw one Asian man once. No women. No people of color. It is a major oversight and kind of sad.
      Oh, no, not again!

You do realize the infinitesimal amount of time these images are on screen during a typical game, and that the only "person" image visible almost 100% of the time on screen is a woman?

So if anything, it is MEN who are severely underrepresented by the game especially in terms of % of active military personnel.

woman.jpg
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Oh, no, not again!
      You do realize the infinitesimal amount of time these images are on screen during a typical game, and that the only "person" image visible almost 100% of the time on screen is a woman?

So if anything, it is MEN who are severely underrepresented by the game especially in terms of % of active military personnel.

woman.jpg
      Hahaha I think you didn't notice the smiley at the end of my post :D
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Dracula wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Oh, no, not again!You do realize the infinitesimal amount of time these images are on screen during a typical game, and that the only "person" image visible almost 100% of the time on screen is a woman?

woman.jpg
      The guy responding to you, did not have one ;)
    • Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Oh, no, not again!

woman.jpg
      You do realize I was talking to mike6133 , not you?
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Kalrakh wrote:

Dracula wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Oh, no, not again!You do realize the infinitesimal amount of time these images are on screen during a typical game, and that the only "person" image visible almost 100% of the time on screen is a woman?

woman.jpg
      He was responding to you. Then I responded to him. He is the one you should be chastising for not noticing your smiley. At least TRY the whole English Comprehension thing and see who said what, before embarrassing yourself.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

Dracula wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Mike6133 wrote:

Dracula wrote:

M.A.D. MAN wrote:

Oh, no, not again!You do realize the infinitesimal amount of time these images are on screen during a typical game, and that the only "person" image visible almost 100% of the time on screen is a woman?So if anything, it is MEN who are severely underrepresented by the game especially in terms of % of active military personnel.

woman.jpg
      He was responding to you. Then I responded to him. He is the one you should be chastising for not noticing your smiley. At least TRY the whole English Comprehension thing and see who said what, before embarrassing yourself.
      Maybe you first? I was not even part of this specific discussion before.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

No, I know that, on these forums sometimes my browser keeps stuff in memory and won't clear it, even when I delete it, it still pops up. What you saw was a remnant I couldn't clear.

Besides, you are just being a tird 'cause you don't like my politics. Even if what happened in my post it wouldn't be justification for "me first" because I didn't start it. Now "you also" would be valid.
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

No, I know that, on these forums sometimes my browser keeps stuff in memory and won't clear it, even when I delete it, it still pops up. What you saw was a remnant I couldn't clear.
      Besides, you are just being a tird 'cause you don't like my politics. Even if what happened in my post it wouldn't be justification for "me first" because I didn't start it. Now "you also" would be valid.

Kalrakh wrote:

Not sure, what for paronoia you have now, I just told Dracula, that your answer was to Mike613 not him.
      Um maybe because it directly followed my reply, and didn't address Dracula in any way, just maybe, that is why I thought you were talking to me. ... and I come by my Paranoia honestly, ... the computer is your friend.
      The KING of CoN News!!!